Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Band Color: gold|Change

on December 6, 2014
This watch is awesome. I can't speak about it enough. I purchased this watch from Macy's and paid $295.00. I then seen the same watch on here for $165.00. I purchased that one as well to see the difference and guess what? They had the same serial #. I guess you know where I'm headed back to (Macy's).
review image
on January 11, 2015
Like many people probably are/were, I too was a little hesitant about ordering the watch. I figured I go ahead and give it a try since I had gift cards that would cover more than half of the purchase price. After receiving the watch, I would happily pay the full price 100 times over. The watch is GORGEOUS. I've only worn it twice and have received so many compliments on it. I had a few links taken off for it to fit my wrist a little on the snug side and had no issues with my local mall doing so. I'm extremely happy about the purchase and would recommend anyone who is a little hesitant in doing so to DO IT. You won't regret it.
review image
on June 4, 2011
After wearing this watch for about a week, the gold started fading off the band. I tried to contact the seller and they told me that because i wore it (ONLY FOR A WEEK!) they would not return/exchange it. completely disappointed and would never buy VIA amazon again. Better to pay the extra $100.00 and get the real deal (I think the watch is a fake because the quality is so bad and when i contacted Michael Kors help line, they said they do not sell watches to Matilda Watches)
22 comments|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2014
This watch is a fake-- A very good one!
1. The name of the seller changes day-to-day. One day its an audio/video company, next day its a sunglass company, next day its another company selling this watch
2. Compare this box to a genuine MK watch box. The logo embossing/ imprints are different sizes and positioned differently. The lids aren't interchangeable with eachother. But besides that, I thought It was a real box.
3. I have come across a website where they sell replicas where you can have any logo imprinted (in this case MK)
BOTTOM LINE: It looks/ feels just like the real thing. All the buttons work properly, Its a spot-on replica. If you can get over the fact that youre paying that much for a replica and content yourself with the $100+ Savings then you should get it.
Side Note: I will not be purchasing anything over $30 from a third party ever again.
44 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
This watch is gorgeous.
Nice and big, real heavy-- just what I was looking for.
Like someone said, it is more enamoring in person and the picture does not do it justice.

***IMPORTANT NOTE:
Realize that the 1 star review is years old! If you look at who you are purchasing this product from, it is of a DIFFERENT source than that of the "incredibly helpful", 1 star review. This is NOT a fake product. Amazon does a lot of work (at least I've experienced) to keep itself a reputable source of goods of all kinds.
I do not regret purchasing this watch at all-- it is a marvel.

**I will update this review if something happens to change my mind. Though I am enjoying this watch, I am still going to keep an eye on how the product's quality performs over time.

Have a nice day.
on April 5, 2015
Received my watch in a timely manner. The watch is beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. To me and others the watch is 100% authentic. Took it to a Michael Kors store and Macy's to compare and I saw NO DIFFERENCE! Love the watch, glad I purchased.
review image review image
on October 6, 2013
Exactly what I wanted, this watch makes you feel like a boss, heavy, feels nice and comfortable. took 5 days to arrive, but other than that this watch is cold, and you get to return it if not satisfied
on May 20, 2015
This watch was a fake. The MK logo wasn't even in the right place on the back of the watch. I received the watch and it was already running. The weight of the watch is so much lighter than the original one. The book also did not have the model # or serial # .
on December 27, 2012
I got this for Christmas , this watch is fabulous . It was a great price it usually goes for $275 at dept. stores , but I got mine for $209. The watch is a perfect size and very heavy. It came with a Michael kors box , tags , and instruction manual . All in all a Great purchase for yourself or as a gift.

A++++
on April 7, 2013
I got the watch for my boyfriend and he loved it. The watch is the perfect gold tone and the size and weight is perfect.