Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Color: Silver|Change

on February 3, 2015
The "20" is in the "60" place, and so on... Great.
review image
on August 9, 2013
Got this for my husband and everyone compliments! So classy and elegant! Fits perfectly. Shipping was perfect too! Tracked everything and let us know where it was!
on February 7, 2010
Awesome product, tremendously gorgeous. It's a big watch with lots of personality. Even though it's a men's watch, I recommend it to women who like big, stylish watches.
on February 3, 2015
Love the look of an oversized men's watch on my wrist. This is the fourth MK watch I own and it goes perfectly with my engagement ring. Removed 4 links for this fit.
review image
on August 9, 2011
I LOVE a nice watch. I have about 6 or 7 and they are really the only thing i splurge on. This one is by far my favorite; it looks amazing and since purchasing it i have noticed it on at least a dozen other women, even though it is a mens watch. However, the other day at work it literally slid off my wrist because the links had come undone. I brought it to a watch repair shop immediately and about a week later, it happened again. I have only had the watch for about 5 months and find this unacceptable. I am also terrified i might lose it without noticing one day. Im not sure if anyone else had this problem, but i have several other link-band watches and have never had this problem. Man i love this watch, i just wish it had better support in the links.
on July 12, 2015
This watch is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. It is listed as a men's watch but I ordered it for myself (female) and looks amazing even though my wrist is very narrow. The face is big and bold so if you're not into boyfriend style watches then this particular watch is not for you. I had to remove several links for a good fit well. It goes well with any outfit, overall great product.

I would like to add I ordered this watch from Jomashop and I had a great experience buying from this seller. My order arrived on time and packaging was excellent. Great experience, would buy from them again.
on February 13, 2014
Loved this watch for about 6 months until the band started breaking regularly. Its fallen off my wrist several times due to the band's pin not staying in the watch body. Ive had a jeweler replace the pin and it still happened, Now the band has broken at a different part, between links and I've had it less than a year and wear it pretty infrequently. The fact that its fallen off my wrist several times has left it considerably scratched up so It's no longer a nice dressy looking watch. I may as well use it to work around the house now. Neither Michael Kors nor JOMASHOP will do anything for me. Even though I love the look of these watches I cannot recommend anyone buy them. This kind of thing has never happened with any of my other watches from CITIZEN or FOSSIL or MOVADO.
on March 15, 2013
This is a mans watch but my wife had it in the wish list. I think i would never wear this watch but this looks outstanding in her wrist! granted, she is a tall and the watch does not look oversized!!
on May 22, 2013
I just got my watch today and it was amazingly beautiful. for a thin wrist woman, its not too big. just a perfect size. I just love michael Kors watches..
on October 25, 2013
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES ALL ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.I HAVE ANOTHER INVICTA, KENETH COLE, CITIZEN AND CASIO, BUT THIS IS REALLY A NICE PIECE.