Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Men's Runway Silver-Tone Watch MK8086
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 3, 2015
The "20" is in the "60" place, and so on... Great.
review image
on August 9, 2013
Got this for my husband and everyone compliments! So classy and elegant! Fits perfectly. Shipping was perfect too! Tracked everything and let us know where it was!
on February 7, 2010
Awesome product, tremendously gorgeous. It's a big watch with lots of personality. Even though it's a men's watch, I recommend it to women who like big, stylish watches.
on February 3, 2015
Love the look of an oversized men's watch on my wrist. This is the fourth MK watch I own and it goes perfectly with my engagement ring. Removed 4 links for this fit.
review image
on August 9, 2011
I LOVE a nice watch. I have about 6 or 7 and they are really the only thing i splurge on. This one is by far my favorite; it looks amazing and since purchasing it i have noticed it on at least a dozen other women, even though it is a mens watch. However, the other day at work it literally slid off my wrist because the links had come undone. I brought it to a watch repair shop immediately and about a week later, it happened again. I have only had the watch for about 5 months and find this unacceptable. I am also terrified i might lose it without noticing one day. Im not sure if anyone else had this problem, but i have several other link-band watches and have never had this problem. Man i love this watch, i just wish it had better support in the links.
44 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2015
This watch is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. It is listed as a men's watch but I ordered it for myself (female) and looks amazing even though my wrist is very narrow. The face is big and bold so if you're not into boyfriend style watches then this particular watch is not for you. I had to remove several links for a good fit well. It goes well with any outfit, overall great product.

I would like to add I ordered this watch from Jomashop and I had a great experience buying from this seller. My order arrived on time and packaging was excellent. Great experience, would buy from them again.
on March 15, 2013
This is a mans watch but my wife had it in the wish list. I think i would never wear this watch but this looks outstanding in her wrist! granted, she is a tall and the watch does not look oversized!!
on February 13, 2014
have had this watch for 3 years. The band has broken 5 or 6 times during that time, Yesterday the whole band fell APART. not just a pin but each individual link across 5 links completely separated from each other and I cant find a replacement band for it so It's completely junk now. Purchased from JOMASHOP but they wouldn't help me a year ago with it, theyre certainly not going to help me now.
on May 22, 2013
I just got my watch today and it was amazingly beautiful. for a thin wrist woman, its not too big. just a perfect size. I just love michael Kors watches..
on October 25, 2013
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES ALL ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.I HAVE ANOTHER INVICTA, KENETH COLE, CITIZEN AND CASIO, BUT THIS IS REALLY A NICE PIECE.