5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtakingly Beautiful Rose Gold Gem!
Published on May 11, 2011 by Boot Babe

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Customer Service
I purchased this watch as a gift for my brother from JOMASHOP. The order processing was fine and product arrived as promised. However the person I bought it for did not like it. He pronounced it as too hard to read the dials (everything is in the same copper colour) and too large for his taste.

I contacted the company for RMA. It took them three days before...
Published 18 months ago by AK

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtakingly Beautiful Rose Gold Gem!, May 11, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
I looooooove this watch! The rose gold color is just gorgeous. The color is so unique. The watch is definitely large. A man's watch for sure. The watch is masculine and yet feminine at the same time. The watch is very heavy, it has a nice weight to it. The craftmanship of this watch is amazing. This is a very sturdy high quality watch. This watch is huge on my arm! Very massive in size. It covers my wrist completely and the width of the band is very wide. Just the way I like it. The bigger and the chunkier the better for me. I can't stop lookng at it. It is definitely arm candy. Much prettier in person. I am very, very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice good looking watch, December 29, 2010
Roger K. Neace (Lexington, Kentucky) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
Nice sturdy watch with a unique color for the gold.
A real quality piece, with a good feel with the weight of the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loves this watch!, April 19, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch for my birthday in March and I have not stopped getting compliments since! There is something about a woman who wears a men's watch is very classic. The size and colour is perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Customer Service, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)

I contacted the company for RMA. It took them three days before they responded. We sent it back via UPS as instructed. Upon shipping, I emailed Jomashop with the tracking number. A month later, I still had not received my refund. I contacted Jomashop again. They said they never received the watch. I then reached out to UPS and their supervisor contacted Jomashop. He called back and informed me that he had spoken to a Frank at the company who acknowledged receiving my shipment. I called the company but the lady who answered the phone was extremely rude, argumentative, denied having any employee by that name and hung up the phone on me. When the USP supervisor called the company back on a conference call with me, this time a man in their customer service displayed such negative attitude, and knowing full well I was on the call, began accusing me (their customer) that I had not shipped the product correctly and it was all my fault. His language and accusatory tone was astonishing to me. He absolutely refused to cooperate and at the very least try to investigate who had spoken to the USP supervisor. Only other options left for me was to complain to Amazon and follow-up with UPS for further proof of delivery.

I will not buy from JOMASHOP again and would advise the same to anyone reading this. Do not be fooled by discounted pricing because if you have any issues with your purchase later, you will be subjected to a terrible customer service. It amazed and frustrated me that this company would mistreat their customer with such arrogance. They demonstrated willful disrespect for me that went beyond just horrible customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
This watch is so so so beautiful, a jewlery in your arm. Really big and Heavy. I did the best choice buying this one , I already bought others MK before and this one is a really good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
Heavy, well built, accurate and beautiful watch. I just love the Rose Gold color. My friends immediately noticed, commented and were highly impressed. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
You can never go wrong with a Michael Kors watch... The item arrived in great condition, perfectly packaged in the original box. I get many compliments. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing!, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
It's a beautiful watch! I love it,it's chic & classy! I would definitely recommend it. It's a bit heavy, but that shows it's a quality piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
Love this watch and it looks great. Saved lots of money as well so cant go wrong there, best place to get watches forget the mall!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great anniversary gift, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch (Watch)
I'm so pleased with this watch. My fiance is in the army overseas and it was our anniversay so I wanted to get him something really nice. DING DING DING. At first i didnt know how he would react because it was rose gold but i just loved the color so i bought it and sent to him and he LOVES IT! He says he likes the weight of the watch, i think thats a guy thing lol, and he says it so blinged out. I'm so glad he liked it. Only reason why i say 4 out of 5 stars, is because there's no tracking info or gift wrap available but it arrived earlier than the estimated time so that was a bonus!

Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch