5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for our anniversary. He loved it! It is such a stunning watch. It is great to dress up or wear casually. He gets many compliments on the watch and wears it all the time. It is well worth the price!
Published on July 26, 2010 by bargain_hunter

1.0 out of 5 stars Ike S.
Published 6 months ago by Robert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 26, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8107 Oversize Black Silicone Runway Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, December 19, 2011
I have not given this watch to its intended recipient just yet, as it is a Christmas present; however, I DID open the box to determine what the best way of wrapping the watch is and when I saw the watch I fell in love and, to be honest, kind of feel like buying one for myself. The watch is elegant and has a presence, it has the right weight, and the color combination looks SOOOO much better once it's in your hands than what you can see from a picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars good watch, May 31, 2012
Great watch,as expected.Arrived new in box,with retail tags.Just as promised.
However - please note,that it is pretty heavy and it sticks to your skin (band is rubber,no wonder),so in summer it might become a problem....Other than that,good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!!, July 30, 2012
I am so glad I looked at the Michael Kors watches available through Amazon. Not only did I save about 40% on the cost I love my new watch. The pictures and 360 view of the watch helped greatly. It is exactly as pictured and absolutely perfect. Took about 20 days to arrive but well worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SELLER BEST WATCH, June 6, 2010
If you want to buy a watch, just search for this store in amazon, its THE BEST!!!!!

And this is most beautiful MK watch...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 15, 2012
This watch is stunning and receives literally countless complements. To top it off, it's Michael Kors... I definitely recommend this to anyone that likes big watches and wants something that is more casual than formal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ike S., February 3, 2014
I was considering this watch as a purchase. There are a ton of reviews that say this watch is to die for and how great it looks in person but a few reviewers had a very different opinion on the quality of the watch once received. I always look for the negative reviews (Why) well... because I kind of get weiry when everyone says it's a must have, I'm difficult like that at times I guess but anyway 1 particular reviewer caught my attention (Mr. Fritz) thank you. When he stated the differences between a real one & a fake one and I hate fake ones at any cost but he did show a flaw in the design of this particular model here and I did some of my own research and found out that he was 100% correct. This Michael Kors watch is a knock off (Fake) or what we say in Brooklyn a Fugayzie... I would love to buy the real one on Amazon but feeling kind of leiry after this close call. I think I'll shoot for the real watch $100 more at a reputable retail store... Reviews are great... Saved me from disappointment 2day...

5.0 out of 5 stars This is as authentic as it can get!!!, May 30, 2014
Whoever was saying that they don't trust sellers here with the authenticity of the product was very wrong! I have a Michel Kors watch purchased at Macy's "an authorized retailer" so when I got this watch I compared it to mine. Every tiny detail is absolutely the same even both boxes were made in China. And recently a hand fell off on my watch which I got at Macy's $100 more expensive than here! So much for "an authorized retailer"!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A COOL AND SIMPLE PROFESSIONAL MAN'S WATCH, February 11, 2014
An awesome watch. I got it for myself since I needed something more professional that my trusty Casio G-Shock solar powered MT-G (which I still have!) So I came across this one and really dig it. It's heavy enough to know it's on my wrist and simple enough to not look arrogantly flashy. The black rubber coated band is also extremely comfortable. Time will tell, but this may turn out to be my favorite watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!!, November 15, 2013
My husband loves his watch. Very attractive. Comfy & not too dressy for everyday wearing to work!! Yet very classy as well...

Michael Kors Men's MK8107 Oversize Black Silicone Runway Watch