Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Men's Runway Black Watch MK8107
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Band Color: black|Change
Price:$161.51+ $4.99 shipping

on July 26, 2010
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for our anniversary. He loved it! It is such a stunning watch. It is great to dress up or wear casually. He gets many compliments on the watch and wears it all the time. It is well worth the price!
on December 19, 2011
I have not given this watch to its intended recipient just yet, as it is a Christmas present; however, I DID open the box to determine what the best way of wrapping the watch is and when I saw the watch I fell in love and, to be honest, kind of feel like buying one for myself. The watch is elegant and has a presence, it has the right weight, and the color combination looks SOOOO much better once it's in your hands than what you can see from a picture.
on May 31, 2012
Great watch,as expected.Arrived new in box,with retail tags.Just as promised.
However - please note,that it is pretty heavy and it sticks to your skin (band is rubber,no wonder),so in summer it might become a problem....Other than that,good product.
on July 30, 2012
I am so glad I looked at the Michael Kors watches available through Amazon. Not only did I save about 40% on the cost I love my new watch. The pictures and 360 view of the watch helped greatly. It is exactly as pictured and absolutely perfect. Took about 20 days to arrive but well worth the wait.
on March 23, 2014
I purchased this for my husband as a "Sorry in advanced for the next 8 months" gift. It is a really nice watch, he had to get 2 links removed but that wasn't too big of a deal. The watch itself is heavy, its not only silicone, the links are silicone wrapped metal. It has a beautiful face, my husband loves it!
on March 26, 2016
The watch has worked well for years. Seems to need a new battery every 2ish years. Fits well and looks nice. The biggest downfall is the silicone wrapped bracelet portion of the watch. This started to chip and rip in a couple spots within the first year of normal wear. This is one of my two Michael Kors watches with the silicone band and both have had the same issue ( I bought the other one before I noticed the problem). I took them to a watch repair shop and they said they were not able to fix it. They said my real only option was to order a new band from the manufacturer. I tried to look for these on the Michael Kors website but was unable to locate them. If the watch were on a metal band, it would have gotten 4-5 stars. I would not recommend the silicone band watches from this company.
on February 11, 2014
An awesome watch. I got it for myself since I needed something more professional that my trusty Casio G-Shock solar powered MT-G (which I still have!) So I came across this one and really dig it. It's heavy enough to know it's on my wrist and simple enough to not look arrogantly flashy. The black rubber coated band is also extremely comfortable. Time will tell, but this may turn out to be my favorite watch.
on November 14, 2012
I get so many compliments on this watch and it is perfect for casual or dress use. Very lightweight but sturdy watch as I have accidentally banged it into many surfaces while working. The colors are very nice and classy and the silver accents really shine. Another quality Michael Kors product!
on May 5, 2015
I first purchased this watch in white for my husband. He loved it so much and wore it everywhere...until it broke. I figured it was just a fluke and got him the black one the following year for Christmas. Three months later that watch broke in the same place. There is obviously a problem with these watches. When I pay $150 for a watch I expect it to stay in one piece, which has not been the case. It's a broken pin in both watches, an easy and fairly cheap fix, but still frustrating for the price I paid. Otherwise the look of this watch is absolutely amazing. He got many, many compliments!
on November 4, 2014
Love the Classic Styling and always get compliments for it. I have the WHITE version of this watch primarily used during Summertime with lighter colored outfits. I wish they made a dark brown or Navy Blue version as well.