Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 26, 2010
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for our anniversary. He loved it! It is such a stunning watch. It is great to dress up or wear casually. He gets many compliments on the watch and wears it all the time. It is well worth the price!
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2011
I have not given this watch to its intended recipient just yet, as it is a Christmas present; however, I DID open the box to determine what the best way of wrapping the watch is and when I saw the watch I fell in love and, to be honest, kind of feel like buying one for myself. The watch is elegant and has a presence, it has the right weight, and the color combination looks SOOOO much better once it's in your hands than what you can see from a picture.
on May 31, 2012
Great watch,as expected.Arrived new in box,with retail tags.Just as promised.
However - please note,that it is pretty heavy and it sticks to your skin (band is rubber,no wonder),so in summer it might become a problem....Other than that,good product.
on July 30, 2012
I am so glad I looked at the Michael Kors watches available through Amazon. Not only did I save about 40% on the cost I love my new watch. The pictures and 360 view of the watch helped greatly. It is exactly as pictured and absolutely perfect. Took about 20 days to arrive but well worth the wait.
on June 6, 2010
If you want to buy a watch, just search for this store in amazon, its THE BEST!!!!!

And this is most beautiful MK watch...
on January 30, 2015
I purchased this watch for a friend for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. He had been hinting all year that he wanted a Michael Kors watch yet we all know how expensive this brand can be. I opted to go for this version because it was one of the cheaper ones and my decision was wise. He loves the watch just as if I paid hundreds for it and wears it close to every day. It looks like the photo and it arrives in a high quality case. If you were looking for an affordable Michael Kors watch, I would highly recommend this one.
on August 31, 2011
This is a great watch. I don't have too much experience with $200+ watches, however I am very satisfied with the build quality, functions, and overall feel of this one. Soft poly band is nice, my only complaint is the polished clasp scuffed pretty easily, but it's not a huge deal and not very noticeable.
on October 15, 2012
This watch is stunning and receives literally countless complements. To top it off, it's Michael Kors... I definitely recommend this to anyone that likes big watches and wants something that is more casual than formal.
on April 27, 2014
The watch has broken 3 times already. The band separates from the watch. TOTAL PIECE OF GARBAGE AND WOULD NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE AGAIN! MAJOR waste of money. Has cost more to fix than it's worth!
on May 30, 2014
Whoever was saying that they don't trust sellers here with the authenticity of the product was very wrong! I have a Michel Kors watch purchased at Macy's "an authorized retailer" so when I got this watch I compared it to mine. Every tiny detail is absolutely the same even both boxes were made in China. And recently a hand fell off on my watch which I got at Macy's $100 more expensive than here! So much for "an authorized retailer"!!!