5.0 out of 5 stars Just Elegant !
One of the most elegant watches I have ever bought.
The watch is neatly designed. The elegant design along with the distinctive color
makes this watch literally matchless.
Actually, none of my watches draw people's attention like this watch.
Sometimes strangers stop me and ask "hey what's the brand of your watch?"
Unfortunately the watch picture...
Published on March 1, 2010 by Yusri Al Yaarubi

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
The watch looks and feels amazing. My biggest problem was that the pins that hold the band onto the face broke when I was out one night. It fell on the face and broke the crystal which is not warrantied. Other than the pins being cheap its a nice watch.
Published on May 1, 2011 by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Elegant !, March 1, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8108 Oversize White Silicone Runway Watch (Watch)
One of the most elegant watches I have ever bought.
makes this watch literally matchless.
Actually, none of my watches draw people's attention like this watch.
Sometimes strangers stop me and ask "hey what's the brand of your watch?"
Unfortunately the watch picture displayed on Amazon does not show the beauty of this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars in terms of look... nicest timepiece i got, June 15, 2011
i have read a lot of these reviews on amazon where people are criticizing the watch's durability and it's easy to stain ceramic. I'll tell you this... i havent owned the watch for more than 2 weeks and since i have a good variety of timepieces, i've only worn it twice. In that short time, everybody and their mother has come up to me and asked me, where did you get that watch man?? I've never had soo many compliments in so little time in regards to a watch, it's been insane. Now, I have two more white watches and i can say that from experience, white watches have a tendency of getting dirty quick and that's common sense amongst people that have had white watches before. So as far as this one being any different, I doubt it but it's the kind of watch that should not be worn everyday anyway... so that should not be a negative factor on ur decision. This is a classy timepiece that will get a lot of attention and will make any outfit that you're wearing look even better than it is... so with that in mind, get it immediately. It is true that the pictures do not do any justice to the look of this watch in person, it is absolutely incredible in terms of design and it just looks good man. On the other hand, if you're looking for a watch to wear casually, get a casio gshock and keep on moving baby cuz this isnt gonna last u if thats the case.This is a going out piece that should only be rocked occasionally and will need a lot of taken care off. But you will feel that you're wearing a president's watch because everybody's gonna come up to you and give you kudos for having some sweet ass taste... and for the fellas, the ladies seem to really like it for some reason... i wont say anymore. Peace and Love to everybody.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 1, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Discoloration, May 27, 2010
This watch is beautiful. Unfortunately, after one wear, my blue jeans permanently discolored the band and no amount of cleaning or product removed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice😄, January 12, 2014
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it...😄😃😀 it's a nice watch ...... I will be getting him another one for Valentine's Day

2.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Band is disaster waiting to happen, January 31, 2014
I only gave this watch a two star, not because it is not stunning but because it is not practical. The packaging of the watch was great, MK doesn't fail on doing a good job of that, but taking the watch out, you could already see that it was staining from what the silicone band was sitting on. It already had some dark blemishes and had a warning label that read "this band may stain if it comes in contact with other material." I mean jeans, peacoats, jackets, blazers, tablecloth, leaving it on a table overnight, etc, would cause it to stain. I don't know about the majority of you but if I'm paying nearly $200 for watch, it better last me longer than "1" contact with"other materials." Other than that the dial is beautiful, so stunning that's why ordered in the first place, unfortunately wearing the watch feels like a latex glove around your wrists and for me it was agitating. It should be seamless like the rest of your attire. Good luck to those that keep this watch. I would steer clear of it. Returned it the same day I got it. Such a shame!

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Dirty..., March 11, 2014
Not overjoyed with this product. It arrived dirty and I reached out to seller, who redirected me to contact Amazon. I had no time to ship back as it was for an anniversary gift. I instead, took it to a watch shop to have it cleaned. It was NOT just a few fingerprints, it was smeared brown? I would have been mortified if I would have given the gift without opening the box.
The tags were attached but bent and the stainless steel was scuffed. What part of this appears new??
Not at all pleased with the condition of the watch that I received.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch is nice but NOT IN THE BRAND NEW CONDITION, February 18, 2014
Not only did the seller NOT send a packing slip, the brown MK box was not protected in the original paper box creating dents and scratches on it. The WHITE silicone watch is packed in their signature BROWN MK box which left the watch covered in brown felt. I got the watch the day before VDAY and ended up going to MACYS and getting one for twice the price. You get what you pay for i guess.

3.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade to ceramic; the silicone band attracts dust, February 23, 2014
Band is made of metal links covered in silicon. The material attracts dust - dusty out of the box. Using a dust free cloth just moved the dust around. It would bother me sporting a white banded watch covered in denim blue stains and other random dust. I'm returning it for the 5163 version with ceramic band (like white glass - no dust problems). Face was cool and in style.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap watch strap, April 24, 2013
Terrible product the strap is falling apart I have only had the watch for 1 week do not buy this watch horrible...

Michael Kors Men's MK8108 Oversize White Silicone Runway Watch