Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD

on June 15, 2011
i have read a lot of these reviews on amazon where people are criticizing the watch's durability and it's easy to stain ceramic. I'll tell you this... i havent owned the watch for more than 2 weeks and since i have a good variety of timepieces, i've only worn it twice. In that short time, everybody and their mother has come up to me and asked me, where did you get that watch man?? I've never had soo many compliments in so little time in regards to a watch, it's been insane. Now, I have two more white watches and i can say that from experience, white watches have a tendency of getting dirty quick and that's common sense amongst people that have had white watches before. So as far as this one being any different, I doubt it but it's the kind of watch that should not be worn everyday anyway... so that should not be a negative factor on ur decision. This is a classy timepiece that will get a lot of attention and will make any outfit that you're wearing look even better than it is... so with that in mind, get it immediately. It is true that the pictures do not do any justice to the look of this watch in person, it is absolutely incredible in terms of design and it just looks good man. On the other hand, if you're looking for a watch to wear casually, get a casio gshock and keep on moving baby cuz this isnt gonna last u if thats the case.This is a going out piece that should only be rocked occasionally and will need a lot of taken care off. But you will feel that you're wearing a president's watch because everybody's gonna come up to you and give you kudos for having some sweet ass taste... and for the fellas, the ladies seem to really like it for some reason... i wont say anymore. Peace and Love to everybody.
on May 1, 2011
The watch looks and feels amazing. My biggest problem was that the pins that hold the band onto the face broke when I was out one night. It fell on the face and broke the crystal which is not warrantied. Other than the pins being cheap its a nice watch.
on March 1, 2010
One of the most elegant watches I have ever bought.
The watch is neatly designed. The elegant design along with the distinctive color
makes this watch literally matchless.
Actually, none of my watches draw people's attention like this watch.
Sometimes strangers stop me and ask "hey what's the brand of your watch?"
Unfortunately the watch picture displayed on Amazon does not show the beauty of this watch.
44 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2014
I only gave this watch a two star, not because it is not stunning but because it is not practical. The packaging of the watch was great, MK doesn't fail on doing a good job of that, but taking the watch out, you could already see that it was staining from what the silicone band was sitting on. It already had some dark blemishes and had a warning label that read "this band may stain if it comes in contact with other material." I mean jeans, peacoats, jackets, blazers, tablecloth, leaving it on a table overnight, etc, would cause it to stain. I don't know about the majority of you but if I'm paying nearly $200 for watch, it better last me longer than "1" contact with"other materials." Other than that the dial is beautiful, so stunning that's why ordered in the first place, unfortunately wearing the watch feels like a latex glove around your wrists and for me it was agitating. It should be seamless like the rest of your attire. Good luck to those that keep this watch. I would steer clear of it. Returned it the same day I got it. Such a shame!
on August 20, 2013
I read some of the reviews about how people were getting compliments as soon as they wore the watch in public. I wore mine to work the day after I got it and received two compliments first thing that morning! People really do take notice of it...no doubt because it's white so it stands out, but upon closer inspection, people are impressed with how classy it looks. I had to take three of the links out to allow it to fit my rather small wrists, but that was easily accomplished with a small hobbyist tool, a hammer and a pair of needle-nose pliers. Love this watch! Not as much as I love my Movado, but it's now my second favorite watch in my collection.
on May 27, 2010
This watch is beautiful. Unfortunately, after one wear, my blue jeans permanently discolored the band and no amount of cleaning or product removed it.
on January 8, 2013
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 1 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) but Invicta packs their watches well so.... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...
on December 27, 2013
This is a nice watch with a big face. Michael Kors watches present value with style. I receive more compliments on this watch than my other watches which I paid 5x+ more for. Great compliment for any casual attire.
on July 29, 2014
I have people asking where I bought this. I don't want to tell them because I know they would get one too. I ended up telling them and others bought different colors of this watch. The rubber/silicon white cover has cut and split in a few places due to wear. But it has held up nicely. I would definitely buy another one as I am a watch collector.
on May 29, 2014
I don't know why others are complaining about this watch! It's Amazing! It's exactly as Descriped. It came in its original package(which is very good). And yeah it's white, just be a little bit more careful with it, but other than that it's Great and it's a MICHALE KORS Watch! And the price is unbeatable. When I first saw it at Dillard's I liked it but not the Price($250) and then I saw it here and didn't hesitate on buying it for $152!