5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!!
Published 19 months ago by Nuclear Moses

Looks really good online but it's kind of uncomfortable on the wrist.
Rubber is too hard.
Gets dirty easily
Published 23 days ago by Abim Anif

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!!, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's MK8152 Black Silicone Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Watch)
My girlfriend got me this watch as an early Christmas gift and to say I was floored is an understatement... I had been looking for an all black watch for a long time and have checked out every single option on both Amazon and in any store that sells watches. This watch fit everything that I was looking for. Although the watch is pitch black, it isn't difficult to tell the time. The chronos work amazing and the date looks classy. One of the best things about it is it doesn't' look like the typical hockey puck style Michael Kors watch (not that there is anything wrong with that, I want several of those as well). To sum it up, I get compliments where ever I go, and I have recommended the watch to several people.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH!!, June 6, 2012
My hubby and I were at the Michael Kors store getting me a watch when he saw this one and LOVED it. I always check to see if I can find items on Amazon.com cheaper than department stores and I did find this one! I got it within 5 days of when I ordered...it came so fast! I am super excited to give my husband this watch for Father's Day. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for any occasion, November 27, 2013
Ordered this watch as a gift and it arrived in good condition as expected. It has an adjustable strap, fits snug, and is good quality and goes with everything. I will order from them again in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good online but it's kind of uncomfortable on the wrist, June 30, 2014
Looks really good online but it's kind of uncomfortable on the wrist.
Rubber is too hard.
Gets dirty easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality watch!, May 1, 2014
This was a gift and is loved so much!!! Great quality , looks fabulous and the solid black give a classy look ! Stands out on your wrist so that the watch is noticible. Michael Kors watches are wonderful and the person I gave the watch to is absolutely happy as can be!!! 😊😊😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, February 26, 2014
This is an absolute beautiful watch in person
You will not be disappointed
I bought it for my husband and he loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, July 18, 2013
knew this would be a gift as soon as i saw it. my friend loves it; wears it almost daily. beautiful & masculine in it's design - but looks amazing on women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 12, 2013
Great watch, great deal, nice oversized face for a guy.
Color is good for day and night, and can be dressed up or down.
Would highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, December 30, 2013
Love the watch it's beautiful. The box that it came in was damaged so it was kinda embarrassing giving it as a gift.. They said they'd send me a new box, but never did. The watch is great though so I guess that's what matters.

2.0 out of 5 stars ., December 29, 2013
It made a Great gift for my boyfriend, my boyfriend loved it when he opened it on Christmas night p

Rate and Discover Movies