Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 6, 2012
My hubby and I were at the Michael Kors store getting me a watch when he saw this one and LOVED it. I always check to see if I can find items on Amazon.com cheaper than department stores and I did find this one! I got it within 5 days of when I ordered...it came so fast! I am super excited to give my husband this watch for Father's Day. :)
on December 7, 2012
My girlfriend got me this watch as an early Christmas gift and to say I was floored is an understatement... I had been looking for an all black watch for a long time and have checked out every single option on both Amazon and in any store that sells watches. This watch fit everything that I was looking for. Although the watch is pitch black, it isn't difficult to tell the time. The chronos work amazing and the date looks classy. One of the best things about it is it doesn't' look like the typical hockey puck style Michael Kors watch (not that there is anything wrong with that, I want several of those as well). To sum it up, I get compliments where ever I go, and I have recommended the watch to several people.
on November 27, 2013
Ordered this watch as a gift and it arrived in good condition as expected. It has an adjustable strap, fits snug, and is good quality and goes with everything. I will order from them again in the future.
on February 12, 2013
Great watch, great deal, nice oversized face for a guy.
Color is good for day and night, and can be dressed up or down.
Would highly recommend!
on July 18, 2013
knew this would be a gift as soon as i saw it. my friend loves it; wears it almost daily. beautiful & masculine in it's design - but looks amazing on women.
on December 30, 2013
Love the watch it's beautiful. The box that it came in was damaged so it was kinda embarrassing giving it as a gift.. They said they'd send me a new box, but never did. The watch is great though so I guess that's what matters.
on May 19, 2015
Beautiful. Boyfriend loves it. Package is protected in a box then it comes with a mk box as well. Mk tag still on it ....great deal ! Thanks again !
on September 8, 2015
very nice and looks sharp but heavy on the arm and its not comfortable at all
on September 8, 2015
He loved it and he wears it with both casual and work.
on March 21, 2015
Brought for my husband birthday he loves it, he gets alot of compliments.