Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 6, 2012
My hubby and I were at the Michael Kors store getting me a watch when he saw this one and LOVED it. I always check to see if I can find items on Amazon.com cheaper than department stores and I did find this one! I got it within 5 days of when I ordered...it came so fast! I am super excited to give my husband this watch for Father's Day. :)
on December 7, 2012
My girlfriend got me this watch as an early Christmas gift and to say I was floored is an understatement... I had been looking for an all black watch for a long time and have checked out every single option on both Amazon and in any store that sells watches. This watch fit everything that I was looking for. Although the watch is pitch black, it isn't difficult to tell the time. The chronos work amazing and the date looks classy. One of the best things about it is it doesn't' look like the typical hockey puck style Michael Kors watch (not that there is anything wrong with that, I want several of those as well). To sum it up, I get compliments where ever I go, and I have recommended the watch to several people.
on November 27, 2013
Ordered this watch as a gift and it arrived in good condition as expected. It has an adjustable strap, fits snug, and is good quality and goes with everything. I will order from them again in the future.
on February 24, 2015
I love this watch! My husband was so happy! I took it into a Michael Kors store to legitimize it's authenticity and it's official. Happy shopping!
on September 24, 2015
This was a gift for Valentines day. By summer part of the band had ripped. I'm so sad about that because the recipient loved it and said the band is amazingly comfortable. But for the band issue (and another hole is about to rip, even though my boyfriend is NOT hard on watches), I'd give it 5 stars. It's really gorgeous and looks great with dressy stuff or casual stuff. The watch face holds up well, not a scratch on it. Waiting to hear back from amazon to see if they will work with me on this band issue. It should not have ripped that quickly. He doesn't even wear it every day, probably 4x a week and never during super active times or sports or anything, and he has a mostly office job.
on May 1, 2014
This was a gift and is loved so much!!! Great quality , looks fabulous and the solid black give a classy look ! Stands out on your wrist so that the watch is noticible. Michael Kors watches are wonderful and the person I gave the watch to is absolutely happy as can be!!! 😊😊😊
on February 22, 2015
Wore it daily for 6 months then one of the black screws from band went missing. Cannot find it anywhere and calling MK is a joke. Likely last time I spend any time and money buying MK.
on May 19, 2015
Beautiful. Boyfriend loves it. Package is protected in a box then it comes with a mk box as well. Mk tag still on it ....great deal ! Thanks again !
on February 26, 2014
This is an absolute beautiful watch in person
You will not be disappointed
I bought it for my husband and he loved it
on January 4, 2016
Band is silicone and for this style watch would be better metal but overall looks very nice.