Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 1, 2012
This watch looks great and is definitely solid. My problem with it is that it is huge. Some people love that, I personally prefer a slimmer watch. It feels to me like an ornate tuna can banded to my wrist. On the bright side my biceps are getting swoll from curling this enormous time piece all day.
on March 16, 2012
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. I thought it was beautiful, but he didn't really like it so he sent it back. Not his style. The company was great and I got my refund very promptly!
on December 29, 2012
I bought this for my husband for Christmas, he is very picky and he loved the watch. Great color, great quality!
on April 1, 2013
It was very difficult to read time from the dial, appears the color is too dark...not a good deal for me.
on December 8, 2013
I've had this watch for about a year now and absolutely love it. I have received so many compliments on it that I lost count at around 20. Its a good weight for a watch, the colors make it wearable with most clothes and it can swing from casual to nice (though not all the way to formal). It is a great watch!
on August 19, 2013
My husband collects watches and he didn't have a Micheal Kors, so I got this one for his 50th birthday he loved it!
on December 13, 2012
This is a Christmas present for my husband. When he's not home, I love taking it out and looking at it. Can't wait to give it to him.
on May 1, 2015