4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, Great buy
Published 20 months ago by ChristianB

1.0 out of 5 stars It came in different color!!!!!
I ordered this watch for a Christmas present and arrived in navy blue instead of black. I'm very disappointed because I had to return it and it was for Christmas present!
Published 3 months ago by Marcela

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, Great buy, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8184 Men's Classic Watch Dial: Black chronograph (Watch)
I bought this watch from another store, but thought since I love my new watch and use Amazon religiously, I would write a review. I loved the look of this watch, very smooth and elegant, but also fashionable and stands out. I get a ton of comments on how nice it looks. It is well worth the price, Michael Kors makes very sturdy durable watches. I did however have a slight issue with it. It was running 3 minutes slow for some reason, and it also was a day behind. I had to change the time every couple of hours. But with a quick exchange at the store the problem was resolved. Being a Kors, that should not have been a problem in the first place, and for that reason I took a star.

Great fashionable watch at a good quality price. BUY IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 18, 2012
If u r looking for something cheap that may look expensive this is it. Its pretty big, it looks cool, but also in an elegant way.. its really comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch for a great Price!, June 6, 2013
Beautiful, Durable, and a compliment magnet! Looks great with most outfits and definitely makes a great statement. Would recommend to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Timepiece, July 16, 2013
A superb piece of jewelry. It is commented on by all who see it.

If you are considering buying one, don't hesitate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sleek, excellent gift, March 17, 2013
Purchased for my boyfriend's birthday and it came just in time, new as described. He gets a lot of compliments on it and I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in LOVE with it!, July 18, 2013
The face is a bit larger than any of my other watches, but I can easily read the time AND it has glow in the dark hands! So happy I ordered this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars RELOJ MICHAEL KORS, December 10, 2012
ES UN BELLO RELOJ, NO DUDEN EN COMPRARLO, ES DE MUY BUEN ACABADO Y REÚNE MIS EXIGENCIAS POR ESO HA SIDO MUY SATISFACTORIA LA ELECCIÓN

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, June 4, 2013
My wife loved the watch, awesome gift, the watch is way bigger then I thought totally recommend this watch to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!, March 27, 2014
Very nice, great quality the face of the watch is larger than it appears on the picture.. Love it ❤️

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!, March 25, 2014
I ordered this watch as a Christmas gift for my husband. This watch was significantly cheaper on Amazon (over $100) than Macy's and other retail outlets. My hubby loves the watch. It has a nice weight and it looks very elegant. He receives tons of compliments every time he wears it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›