4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
If u r looking for something cheap that may look expensive this is it. Its pretty big, it looks cool, but also in an elegant way.. its really comfortable too.
Published on July 18, 2012 by Vich

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, but for me the overall size was ...
Very nice watch , but for me the overall size was too big for me
Published 2 months ago by Dennis Marotta

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8184 Men's Classic Watch Dial: Black chronograph (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, Great buy, August 6, 2012
I bought this watch from another store, but thought since I love my new watch and use Amazon religiously, I would write a review. I loved the look of this watch, very smooth and elegant, but also fashionable and stands out. I get a ton of comments on how nice it looks. It is well worth the price, Michael Kors makes very sturdy durable watches. I did however have a slight issue with it. It was running 3 minutes slow for some reason, and it also was a day behind. I had to change the time every couple of hours. But with a quick exchange at the store the problem was resolved. Being a Kors, that should not have been a problem in the first place, and for that reason I took a star.

Great fashionable watch at a good quality price. BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Timepiece, July 16, 2013
A superb piece of jewelry. It is commented on by all who see it.

If you are considering buying one, don't hesitate.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in LOVE with it!, July 18, 2013
The face is a bit larger than any of my other watches, but I can easily read the time AND it has glow in the dark hands! So happy I ordered this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sleek, excellent gift, March 17, 2013
Purchased for my boyfriend's birthday and it came just in time, new as described. He gets a lot of compliments on it and I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!!!!!!, February 21, 2014
Bought it for myself. Beautiful watch. Some people may find it a little big, but for me is just fine. Sporty and elegant at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, June 4, 2013
My wife loved the watch, awesome gift, the watch is way bigger then I thought totally recommend this watch to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch for a great Price!, June 6, 2013
Beautiful, Durable, and a compliment magnet! Looks great with most outfits and definitely makes a great statement. Would recommend to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars ~The Michael Kors MK8184: Classic, Stylish, and Versatile~, January 20, 2015
LuKasAV6 (Longview, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This Michael Kors watch is probably my favorite watch ever! The contrast between the Rose Gold stainless steel that frames the face of the watch and the black rubber strap is striking without looking cheap or flashy. Also, I love the heaviness and comfort of the watch. I've owned and have worn the watch regularly for 1.5 years now and the acrylic crystal dial window remains scratch-free. It's versatile enough to wear with casual wear or a suit and tie. I've received numerous compliments from acquaintances and strangers alike. If you like what you see, purchase without reservation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Product, January 26, 2015
The watch is authentic and looks amazing...However, when i opened the box the watch was already ticking and the plastic wrap that covered it was torn...so clearly someone opened it to check if it is working. The watch also had very minor scratches on the round bezel but nothing noticeable unless you scrutinize it which i did. Other than that the watch looks and feels brand new. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Michael Kors MK8184 Men's Classic Watch Dial: Black chronograph