4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
If u r looking for something cheap that may look expensive this is it. Its pretty big, it looks cool, but also in an elegant way.. its really comfortable too.
Published on July 18, 2012 by Vich

2.0 out of 5 stars A very solid fake watch
This watch is a fake--but a very good one. I purchased this watch because I assumed amazon would not allow a seller to sell fakes.

Published 1 month ago by Jared P Hasson

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8184 Men's Classic Watch Dial: Black chronograph (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, Great buy, August 6, 2012
I bought this watch from another store, but thought since I love my new watch and use Amazon religiously, I would write a review. I loved the look of this watch, very smooth and elegant, but also fashionable and stands out. I get a ton of comments on how nice it looks. It is well worth the price, Michael Kors makes very sturdy durable watches. I did however have a slight issue with it. It was running 3 minutes slow for some reason, and it also was a day behind. I had to change the time every couple of hours. But with a quick exchange at the store the problem was resolved. Being a Kors, that should not have been a problem in the first place, and for that reason I took a star.

Great fashionable watch at a good quality price. BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch for a great Price!, June 6, 2013
Beautiful, Durable, and a compliment magnet! Looks great with most outfits and definitely makes a great statement. Would recommend to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in LOVE with it!, July 18, 2013
The face is a bit larger than any of my other watches, but I can easily read the time AND it has glow in the dark hands! So happy I ordered this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Timepiece, July 16, 2013
A superb piece of jewelry. It is commented on by all who see it.

If you are considering buying one, don't hesitate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sleek, excellent gift, March 17, 2013
Purchased for my boyfriend's birthday and it came just in time, new as described. He gets a lot of compliments on it and I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!!!!!!, February 21, 2014
Bought it for myself. Beautiful watch. Some people may find it a little big, but for me is just fine. Sporty and elegant at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars RELOJ MICHAEL KORS, December 10, 2012
ES UN BELLO RELOJ, NO DUDEN EN COMPRARLO, ES DE MUY BUEN ACABADO Y REÚNE MIS EXIGENCIAS POR ESO HA SIDO MUY SATISFACTORIA LA ELECCIÓN

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, June 4, 2013
My wife loved the watch, awesome gift, the watch is way bigger then I thought totally recommend this watch to anyone

2.0 out of 5 stars A very solid fake watch, July 26, 2014

After recieving this watch, I noticed some of the warranty aspects were not per usual of Michael Kors (I have purchased three MKs from the actual store). After about a week, the battery died. Intrigued by this suspicious combination, I investigated the watch a little further. There were slight imperfections; most notably, the weight is incorrect.

In sum, if you do not care about getting an authentic and do not mind paying 150 for a fake watch, this is not a terrible purchase.

Michael Kors MK8184 Men's Classic Watch Dial: Black chronograph