4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
If u r looking for something cheap that may look expensive this is it. Its pretty big, it looks cool, but also in an elegant way.. its really comfortable too.
Published on July 18, 2012 by Vich

1.0 out of 5 stars It came in different color!!!!!
I ordered this watch for a Christmas present and arrived in navy blue instead of black. I'm very disappointed because I had to return it and it was for Christmas present!
Published 8 months ago by Marcela

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8184 Men's Classic Watch Dial: Black chronograph (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, Great buy, August 6, 2012
I bought this watch from another store, but thought since I love my new watch and use Amazon religiously, I would write a review. I loved the look of this watch, very smooth and elegant, but also fashionable and stands out. I get a ton of comments on how nice it looks. It is well worth the price, Michael Kors makes very sturdy durable watches. I did however have a slight issue with it. It was running 3 minutes slow for some reason, and it also was a day behind. I had to change the time every couple of hours. But with a quick exchange at the store the problem was resolved. Being a Kors, that should not have been a problem in the first place, and for that reason I took a star.

Great fashionable watch at a good quality price. BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch for a great Price!, June 6, 2013
Beautiful, Durable, and a compliment magnet! Looks great with most outfits and definitely makes a great statement. Would recommend to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in LOVE with it!, July 18, 2013
The face is a bit larger than any of my other watches, but I can easily read the time AND it has glow in the dark hands! So happy I ordered this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Timepiece, July 16, 2013
A superb piece of jewelry. It is commented on by all who see it.

If you are considering buying one, don't hesitate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sleek, excellent gift, March 17, 2013
Purchased for my boyfriend's birthday and it came just in time, new as described. He gets a lot of compliments on it and I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!!!!!!, February 21, 2014
Bought it for myself. Beautiful watch. Some people may find it a little big, but for me is just fine. Sporty and elegant at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, June 4, 2013
My wife loved the watch, awesome gift, the watch is way bigger then I thought totally recommend this watch to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend's birthday and he loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Just what i wanted no complaints, got it in 4 business days.

Michael Kors MK8184 Men's Classic Watch Dial: Black chronograph