Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 6, 2012
I bought this watch from another store, but thought since I love my new watch and use Amazon religiously, I would write a review. I loved the look of this watch, very smooth and elegant, but also fashionable and stands out. I get a ton of comments on how nice it looks. It is well worth the price, Michael Kors makes very sturdy durable watches. I did however have a slight issue with it. It was running 3 minutes slow for some reason, and it also was a day behind. I had to change the time every couple of hours. But with a quick exchange at the store the problem was resolved. Being a Kors, that should not have been a problem in the first place, and for that reason I took a star.

Great fashionable watch at a good quality price. BUY IT!
on July 18, 2012
If u r looking for something cheap that may look expensive this is it. Its pretty big, it looks cool, but also in an elegant way.. its really comfortable too.
on July 18, 2013
The face is a bit larger than any of my other watches, but I can easily read the time AND it has glow in the dark hands! So happy I ordered this watch.
on April 7, 2015
Amazing watch... All I expected!!
review image
on March 17, 2013
Purchased for my boyfriend's birthday and it came just in time, new as described. He gets a lot of compliments on it and I'm very happy with it.
on December 3, 2014
This is really a great looking watch, Has nice weight to it and very stylish also. The only drawback is the band it tends to slide around on you no matter what you do to prevent other than that I love it. All my friends like it too.
on January 20, 2015
This Michael Kors watch is probably my favorite watch ever! The contrast between the Rose Gold stainless steel that frames the face of the watch and the black rubber strap is striking without looking cheap or flashy. Also, I love the heaviness and comfort of the watch. I've owned and have worn the watch regularly for 1.5 years now and the acrylic crystal dial window remains scratch-free. It's versatile enough to wear with casual wear or a suit and tie. I've received numerous compliments from acquaintances and strangers alike. If you like what you see, purchase without reservation.
on January 6, 2014
I really don't like writing reviews so soon after making a purchase because you really don't have time to tell If the merchandise is good or not. Anyways I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift and the person who received it loves it. The face is much bigger than the pictures shows, which in my opinion looks great on a guys wrist. The picture really doesn't do this watch any justice, its beautiful and eye catching in person. I went into the mall during the holidays and this exact watch was almost $100 more. Even the box it arrived in is nice. The only issue I had was that it was left on the porch for hours while I was at work, luckily I live in a somewhat quiet neighborhood but I was still worried someone would take it. Anyways you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
on May 7, 2016
The watch is very well put together and stylish. I like the rubber wrist band over a leather one for the fact that I can wear it in the shower. When it gets wet, I just rub off the water with a towel and it's dry. Great gold color against the black face really stands out. It could for formal and casual occasions. The watch feels heavy, you can feel the weight on your arm but that's okay, I would rather have one that felt sturdy/solid than something cheap.
on July 31, 2014
I purchased this watch for my husband and it is simply stunning in person. The face is rather big but that is part of the appeal. The rubber band is very sturdy and the rose gold contrast makes this watch a classic piece.