Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 6, 2012
I bought this watch from another store, but thought since I love my new watch and use Amazon religiously, I would write a review. I loved the look of this watch, very smooth and elegant, but also fashionable and stands out. I get a ton of comments on how nice it looks. It is well worth the price, Michael Kors makes very sturdy durable watches. I did however have a slight issue with it. It was running 3 minutes slow for some reason, and it also was a day behind. I had to change the time every couple of hours. But with a quick exchange at the store the problem was resolved. Being a Kors, that should not have been a problem in the first place, and for that reason I took a star.

Great fashionable watch at a good quality price. BUY IT!
on July 18, 2012
If u r looking for something cheap that may look expensive this is it. Its pretty big, it looks cool, but also in an elegant way.. its really comfortable too.
on July 18, 2013
The face is a bit larger than any of my other watches, but I can easily read the time AND it has glow in the dark hands! So happy I ordered this watch.
on March 17, 2013
Purchased for my boyfriend's birthday and it came just in time, new as described. He gets a lot of compliments on it and I'm very happy with it.
on April 7, 2015
Amazing watch... All I expected!!
review image
on July 16, 2013
A superb piece of jewelry. It is commented on by all who see it.

If you are considering buying one, don't hesitate.
on February 21, 2014
Bought it for myself. Beautiful watch. Some people may find it a little big, but for me is just fine. Sporty and elegant at the same time.
on June 6, 2013
Beautiful, Durable, and a compliment magnet! Looks great with most outfits and definitely makes a great statement. Would recommend to all my friends.
on June 4, 2013
My wife loved the watch, awesome gift, the watch is way bigger then I thought totally recommend this watch to anyone
on January 6, 2014
I really don't like writing reviews so soon after making a purchase because you really don't have time to tell If the merchandise is good or not. Anyways I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift and the person who received it loves it. The face is much bigger than the pictures shows, which in my opinion looks great on a guys wrist. The picture really doesn't do this watch any justice, its beautiful and eye catching in person. I went into the mall during the holidays and this exact watch was almost $100 more. Even the box it arrived in is nice. The only issue I had was that it was left on the porch for hours while I was at work, luckily I live in a somewhat quiet neighborhood but I was still worried someone would take it. Anyways you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse