Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Chronograph Silicone Strap Watch - MK8241
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2015
Absolutely no complaints about this watch. Out of the 5 watches I got my husband for Christmas, this one is his favorite.

Dial color and band are both gray, not black, but I knew that from the photo, but wanted to make sure, because the description said black for both.

I googled the model to make sure.

Keeping my eyes on the other colors in this model......beautiful
review image review image
on March 12, 2014
This is a great watch. It works fine as expected and it looks great. Classy enough to wear to work and sporty enough for everyday use. I like the combination of a handsome watch with a durable rubber strap that can get wet without damage. If you're looking for a break from metal bands, this is a worthy addition to your collection.
on April 28, 2016
It is a very beautiful watch and will turn heads, that's for sure. It fits comfortable and is not too big on your wrist.

The big con is that this watch tends to not keep the correct date as it sometimes missing the click to turn over the time "roller". That is very disappointing considering how much I shelled out for this watch.
on February 16, 2015
I loved the watch it's beautiful, the only thing is its listed as black on the website but it isn't black in color its gun metal in color. This was a gift and it was a disappointment due to the color issue. (I clearly did love the item just wish they had listed the color correctly
on October 17, 2013
Lovely watch, worth every penny. But they say it is black when the band is clearly grey... i was hoping it to be black but hey, i can use a grey watch
on December 20, 2012
Stylish and durable. The color is just perfect. the dark charcoal color gives the watch a little more pizazz, while still being able to wear with anything! Great watch.
on January 25, 2015
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! Like the other reviews said, it isn't black but more of a grey and that is why I bought it. Plus I bought it right before Christmas and I received it even before the date it was est. to arrive.
on December 7, 2014
Grewt pricing. So glad I snagged it before it went out of stock. Amazing pricing as well for I see it went up $40. Nothing was out of the ordinary or unexpected when receiving the package. Thanks again.
on January 12, 2014
This watch is beautiful, but the quality is too bad. I gave it as a gift, the person only used it once or twice and one of the chronograph hands fell off.
on December 9, 2014
really great product! Definetely would buy from the seller again. The watch is perfect for any man. and the watch comes with the original michael kors box along with the tags. awesome product overall