Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Navy Blue/Rose Gold|Change

on September 11, 2013
I loved the watch but had to return it due to its size. This is a great looking watch and is a little bit bigger then I thought it would be based on the pictures. I have a smaller wrist and when the size of the watch and the silicone band it was just too large on my wrist...other then that I would have kept the watch.
on September 22, 2013
If you think it looks good , it actually looks even better !
Totally comfortable and goes with most of the colors
on July 4, 2015
Beautiful watch, have gotten 8 compliments on it in 2 days already. It is larger than most but looks great, not tacky like some oversized watches do. Still getting used to wearing it, but if you regularly wear watches it'll be fine. Has a good solid weight to it but not overly heavy. The band is high quality for rubber and I like the color!
review image
on June 22, 2015
If you want plenty of compliments on your watch then this is a must have in the collection. Fair price and durable. Way more compliments than my watches that cost $600-$1000
review image
on April 29, 2014
The price of the watch was reasonable so i thought. when i received the watch it is was packed nice an neat but after wearing it one day one of the screws fell off. I contacted the company I bought from and they say it was not cover under warranty. when i call them i've only had the watch for less then 15 days. Thanks to them i will never buy from amazon anymore.

I chose this rating because I did not like the customer service after I bought the watch. I do not recommend buying from Mr. Watch or amazon. they make seem so easy but when there is a problem they don't make it easy.

Bad customer service!
on December 26, 2013
Purchased this watch for my fiance for Christmas and it was a HIT! He was so happy, despite the fact he only purchase watches that cost $500 and up. This watch is worth so much more that the cost.. the price was a steal!
on November 27, 2013
Good looking big watch. Nice strap. Lots of compliments. If you have a small wrist, this is not your watch.
on January 29, 2014
Bought this for my little brother as a gift after reading great reviews. He has sent me pictures and videos so that I could get the full experience. This is an amazing price for such a quality item. He tried it on at Nordstrom where they were selling it for $275 and loved the big face and unique band/look. He has had no problems and gets several compliments when he wears it. I would recommend this as an every day watch to accompany a more flashy, expensive watch for business attire that is most likely metal. Great for all ages but I would find it most suitable for 18-30 because it is kind of more fashionable/hipster than other leather bands and smaller faced watches. Regardless, this is a great buy and I would especially recommend this as a gift because it is BEAUTIFUL... I have no idea why it is priced so low, but this deal will give you a bang for your buck.
on April 24, 2014
Absolutely beautiful! The band is made of a plastic material but it doesn't even take away from the watch. The head is larger than most watch heads but not the overly large size that some of these MK watches come in.

I have to say I have never been too much of a fan of blue and gold, but it just looks stunning together and adds this elegance to my fiance's outfit.

It is hard to say what the average male's wrist size is, but my fiance is 5'10" 200, muscular build, and it looks great on him. If you have a really thin wrist I believe that this would look too big on you.

Great watch. Great gift. I want to buy them in all the colors for him.
on September 9, 2013
This watch is sleek beautiful and good on my wrist. I will like to wear it and show off to all who chose to look at it. It makes me stand out where ever i go. I simply love it