Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 17, 2014
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for his birthday. I ordered it on a Wednesday and received it the following Monday. It was well packaged. The face was a bit smaller than i expected for a mans watch, but i love it and i hope my boyfriend will enjoy this surprise!
on August 3, 2015
This watch is awesome! It's dressy when u dress up, & sporty when u wear it with casual clothes. Perfect for any type of occasion or everyday. And the price? Have u seen the price of Michael kors watches? It's a steal!! Great deal on a great piece!!
on February 2, 2016
this watch looks amazing! fits perfectly for the type of guy that wants to dress up but doesn't always wear the very fancy expensive watches. the silicon band is very comfortable as well, doesn't pull your arm hairs ha!
on May 19, 2014
Received exactly what I ordered and way before promised dates. The watch is new in original box. The only problem is that it just stops working and have to adjust time. Works a few hours then stops again. Hoping its the battery and not the watch! Will replace it!
on August 12, 2015
The face is scratched! I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend and it is clearly dirty and scratched

Edit: wait there was a clear plastic covering on the watch.... Watch is beautiful without it. Lol. Love it.
on April 15, 2015
Very nicely packaged. Clear and free of defaults. Came in a white box then inside was the actual leather box and then the watch. Everything works all knobs work. I thought it looked brown but it was only the box it came it. When held to good lighting it is black.
on April 14, 2014
Extremely durable and comfortable watch. The luminous dials make the watch easy to read at night, and allow the watch to be attractive without being gawdy
on January 6, 2015
I purchased this as a anniversary gift for my husband. He loves watches, has tons but really enjoys the look of this MK watch. The band is smooth and rubbery so it can be worn everyday - with a suit or jeans. He really loves it. Can't stop looking at the gorgeous rose gold. Very nice watch. Came on time, beautifully gift wrapped. Very impressed. Thank you.
on July 25, 2014
Absolutely beautiful. The pictures of this watch here on amazon are utterly outrageous, they do this gorgeous timepiece absolutely no justice. I've been collecting timepieces for the past couple of years and although I do not care too much for the craftsmanship/quality of Fossil and thereby Michael Kors, I just had to make this purchase. The gold and white accents, the shininess.. If you are seriously looking for a MK scout watch like this, do NOT use these pictures as a reference for how the watch looks up close, either stop by a Dillard's or a Macy's or a similar store that carry these watches or google 'MK 8317' and look at the high resolution images. Even those will not do this watch justice. So far each function does it's job flawlessly. It so far (7 days in) has kept time perfectly, it matches my automatic down to the exact second. All hands zero out perfectly. Second to minute timer is 100% accurate and operates independent of the main second hand's ticking function.. Honestly I was not expecting to be blown away by this one but so far I love it and have worn it every day and will most likely continue to wear it over my Burberry, Bulova, Rolex (use for special occasions)' etc. I've, as of yet, received 5 or so compliments on this timepiece and do not purposely wave it about fishing for compliments. Guys honestly you will not regret buying this watch.
on June 18, 2015
I love it, it is fabulous. I can wear it evey times and also it fits with my all clothes. Thank you for shipping, it was exactly on time.