Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK8320 Men's Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2014
It looks and feels very high quality. I just need to stop being lazy and get it sized to my wrist.
review image
on February 17, 2014
I really like this watch. great size and color. tok it to the micheal kors store and made sure it was real!
on March 1, 2014
Very sharp looking watch, only complaint was I have large wrists and these was a bit tight, I emailed the seller to see if I could order additional links as none are included in the box. Watch looks more expensive than it is!
on February 5, 2014
Love the watch and it was delivered on time. Looks very expensive. This is the second watch I purchased and will recommend to friends.
on May 26, 2015
Great watch. The dials are clear and readable. The hands are nice and straight. It's easy to change time. I love this color! It's not black, but I guess like a gun metal kind of color. The only thing I dislike is the band. It feels a little light. I like heavy bands. It came in the original box. Overall 4 out of 5 because the band is light.
on March 17, 2015
The dial on this watch is gorgeous, the pics don't do it justice. I did however, end up returning it. The watch casing and band are super glossy, which is not my thing (I prefer matte, which is what I thought the pic was showing, I guess I was wrong) and the band itself feels very cheap. It felt like 90% of the weight of this watch was in the case itself, and the band was an afterthought. The band seems like it would be the type to chip away easily, although I didn't keep it long enough to find out. If this watch dial was on a different case/band combo though, I might end up getting it. The pics on this site don't do it justice, the dial is really nice.
on February 12, 2014
I loveee love love this watch i go it for my boyfriends birthday but i was worried it wouldnt get here in time but it got here in only 3 days!!! Im so happy with my purchase!
on February 6, 2015
The picture of the watch is not the same as the watch I received. The numbers and hand are bright white and the second hand is a striking red. If you are looking for a watch with an understated face, do not buy this one.
on December 13, 2014
WAS WAITING FOR THIS WATCH FOR A LOOOOOOOONG TIME BUT DID NOT FIND IT FOR A GOOD PRICE AS I DID ON AMAON

THANX AMAZON YOUR AMAZING(FOR THIS WATCH), I BOUGHTTHIS WATCH ABBBOOUUUTTT ONNN....MID OF 2014 AND STILL LOVING IT
on August 3, 2014
I think the watch has a unique look to it, that's why I purchased it. It seems to keep time well, but there are minor quality control issues (such as the hands not lining up properly on the chronograph dials, the little white hash marks not centered, etc.) but overall, it's a nice piece.