Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 22, 2014
It looks and feels very high quality. I just need to stop being lazy and get it sized to my wrist.
review image
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2014
I really like this watch. great size and color. tok it to the micheal kors store and made sure it was real!
on February 5, 2014
Love the watch and it was delivered on time. Looks very expensive. This is the second watch I purchased and will recommend to friends.
on February 12, 2014
I loveee love love this watch i go it for my boyfriends birthday but i was worried it wouldnt get here in time but it got here in only 3 days!!! Im so happy with my purchase!
on March 1, 2014
Very sharp looking watch, only complaint was I have large wrists and these was a bit tight, I emailed the seller to see if I could order additional links as none are included in the box. Watch looks more expensive than it is!
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2014
Is a beatifull watch and also the brand works very good without problems. I buy watches by amazon because i've always found good results
on February 6, 2015
The picture of the watch is not the same as the watch I received. The numbers and hand are bright white and the second hand is a striking red. If you are looking for a watch with an understated face, do not buy this one.
on May 10, 2014
Bought this watch for my bfs birthday. It arrived very quickly! And he absolutely loves it!
Also loved how it was 75$ cheaper than buying at a department store :)
on April 30, 2014
The watch fit well and was wrapped beautifully!! My husband love it. It was the perfect birthday gist for him.
on March 17, 2015
The dial on this watch is gorgeous, the pics don't do it justice. I did however, end up returning it. The watch casing and band are super glossy, which is not my thing (I prefer matte, which is what I thought the pic was showing, I guess I was wrong) and the band itself feels very cheap. It felt like 90% of the weight of this watch was in the case itself, and the band was an afterthought. The band seems like it would be the type to chip away easily, although I didn't keep it long enough to find out. If this watch dial was on a different case/band combo though, I might end up getting it. The pics on this site don't do it justice, the dial is really nice.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse