Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2015
I was very impressed with this watch when it first arrived. It was well packaged and when I pulled it out of the box, it definitely made a statement. The watch was very affordable yet looked like I paid hundreds for it. With a case diameter of 45 mm and 13 mm thickness, the watch was solid with a nice weight to it and seemed very well built. Even the dial The stainless steel case was solid with a very nice weight to it. I wasn't sure about the blue dial when I ordered it but man, it REALLY looked good when I saw it on my arm. I could see the luminescent hands and markers well at night too. And unlike my Invicta, the date actually worked as well. The only downside for me was the bracelet. It too was beautiful and had a nice weight to it, unlike some really cheap ones I've seen. However, after wearing it for a few days, I noticed the polished stainless steel in the middle began showing a lot of scratches and I'm not just talking about a few. It literally looked like someone rubbed a brillow pad over it in places where it may have rubbed against my computer or desk. I only wore this over a 3 day period facilitating a business meeting and no recreation whatsoever. Perhaps if they had made the entire band brushed, it would not have been so obvious. But that polished center just shows every little abrasion. For that reason, I had to return the watch. As usual, Amazon made it easy and gave me a refund. If they had and Amazon was great about giving a refund, as usual.
on September 14, 2014
Beautiful watch, can't wait to give it to my boyfriend for our 2 years! I definitely would refer a friend to this if they were looking, I thought it looked a little too almost.. shiny at first, but it's not so don't worry, it's perfect! If you're iffy about the look of it, type it into google and there are more beautiful pictures, Very happy
on August 23, 2014
Great watch. Bought it for my boyfriend as a casual watch - and he loved it! Arrived in a flawless packaging - original box, even clear tape on the face and the back of the watch. Looks much better than similar watches with white faces.Very happy with the purchase.
on August 10, 2015
I order this watch for my son 20th birthday.... I read all the men's MK review and this watch has the most beautiful comments so that's why I choose this one... This is my 3rd purchase from Amazon MK watches I hope he loves it... This is a gift he will be surprise with.🙋🏼
on January 24, 2014
Was worried it wouldn't fit..we actually had a link taken out. Beautiful watch though! He loves it a lot and so do I.
on November 22, 2014
I love this watch. Looking to get a black one in a similar style.
on September 27, 2014
I love the watch great style and class!!
on May 19, 2015
Beautiful watch! My husband loved it!!
on August 18, 2014
Exactly as pictured. Great quality!
on December 1, 2015
I got as a gift for my husband, and he loves it;) easy to read and not as complicated as other watch. And classy size is perfect too, will def recommend it.