Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK8334 Men's Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 29, 2014
It looks 100 times better in person.... the pictures do it no justice. The size is perfect for my wrist and all the dials work great. The color and finish of the watch is beautiful and the rubber band is great. It is so soft and silky but yet strong... The watch also has a nice weight to it and the rubber strip around the face will provide great protection from bumps.... For under $200 you cant get a better top designer watch...

You have to feel the band to understand how nice it feels and how comfortable and soft it feels on your wrist.... Get this watch.......
on November 24, 2014
I collect watches and this is my 1st Kors. I like the unique design and face. It is large enough for today's styles, but not so large it looks like an alarm clock on your arm. Glad I shopped Amazon. I have been looking at this watch on other sites for quiet a long time. I found the Kors on Amazon for approx $100 dollars less. If you are interested in a watch, always shop Amazon. They beat the pants off the competitors.
on December 5, 2014
I love this watch. I bought it after seeing it in a magazine and it's not too flashy, yet not exactly simple. The watch goes great with casual clothes or even dress attire. Many compliments in the short amount of time I've been wearing it.1
on July 6, 2014
I have an EBEL automatic with a rubber strap that has stopped working after 10+ years. EBEL wants $800 to repair the watch. I really like it, but I also feel $800 was too much to pay (I think I paid $700 new at a friends and family event). I have been looking for a replacement weekend/casual watch with a rubber band. I happened across this at my local RACK (I love the RACK). This watch is very cool. It has nice detailing with a great use of red color detail.
For under $200 I don't think you will find a better looking sporty rubber strap timepiece. And the strap is really different - tire tread design is very appealing.
on February 12, 2015
Was very skeptical about purchasing technology online but I was very pleased when this arrived. It was a day early earlier than what was estimated. Only complaint as that the glass looks badly polished on some angles. Overall it runs well since I bought it and looks great in my collections. Buy this if you like this look. You'll be happy.
on November 22, 2014
I have been wearing the watch daily for a few months and no problems. Love the style, I just wish the ring around the face wasn't black but also stainless steel, it would have given more depth of the watch...thickening the side profile but I still love it.
on October 8, 2014
Great watch. My only problem is that the small chronograph depicting seconds stops working after a few minutes. Wondering if it is supposed to do that? I have read around and it seems like a common issue..
on March 8, 2014
Face of the watch was the right size. This was a gift to my husband who is a pilot. He had been looking for a watch for everyday use with a big face. This was perfect, he loves the watch.
on January 21, 2014
I was looking for a boyfriend watch. I wanted something big and bold and to have that "look at me" feel. I bought this, not from Amazon, but from a department store and am in complete love with it. All buttons and dials work great. I love the band as well. Looks like tire tread. I bought it Saturday and since then can't seem to get it off my wrist. My husband likes it too. He is thinking he will get it when I am tired of it. I don't see that happening very soon.

To give you an idea of how it looks on a woman, I am a small framed woman with very small wrists. The watch, in my opinion, is perfectly sized to give that "boyfriend" look that I was looking for.
on November 19, 2014