5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Coat, Price Makes It Even Better.
I bought this coat in the medium Camel color. Overall I find it to be a great pea coat: for full disclosure this is the first pea coat I have ever owned. I am thinking of getting another one in black, but would like to see if I can find a slim fit coat first.

SUMMARY:
1. This is a regular fit Jacket.
2. This sheds, use a lint roller on wool portions...
Published on November 16, 2012 by John M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large.
Like all other reviews believe that this coat runs 1-2 sizes above what you would actually wear. Nice material and quality detailing make it a steal for the price on Amazon. I am 220lbs, 6'3" tall and an XL was swimming on me. Returned, but none left if in L size. If I had heeded others advice I would have gone down to a L and even then it would require some...
Published 22 months ago by J.P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Coat, Price Makes It Even Better., November 16, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's San Diego Peacoat (Apparel)

SUMMARY:
1. This is a regular fit Jacket.
2. This sheds, use a lint roller on wool portions before wearing (I used 10 sheets). Problem Solved.
3. Overall great jacket, minor quirks.

1. REGULAR FIT
This is a regular fit coat. I would have loved a slim fit coat as it better suits my build, but the regular fit isn't too baggy for me to hate it. This is coming from person that much prefers slim fit clothing. I thought about getting a small for a tighter fit, but the arm length on the medium is just right and a small would probably make it too short.

2. USE LINT ROLLER ON WOOL PORTION BEFORE WEARING (I used up 10 sheets)
The outside of the coat is 97% of a wool fabric and so is roughly 20% of the inside. The inside is lined with a different fabric (cotton or polyester perhaps) except for the outer edges where there is a small strip of the wool fabric, about 1 to 2 inches. The inside front portion strip of wool is much bigger (about 4 to 5 inches on each side). I first wore this coat with all black attire because I loved the contrast of colors: long sleeve button up shirt, jeans, and loafers (all black) with this camel colored pea coat (great combination by the way). This showed me that this coat SHEDS A LOT. When I got home I took a lint roller to all portions of the coat where there was wool, and used up 10 sheets of lint roller. I don't see much if any shedding any more.

3. OVERALL
It is a great coat and keeps me fairly warm here in Silicon Valley area of California where temperatures have been in the 50's and 60's as of late. As a skinny person I get cold easily, just FYI. There are 2 inside pockets on each side which are nice, the one on the left hand side has a zipper, but seems tighter for my hand than the one without the zipper. The buttons seem a little loose, but they have not fallen off and don't imagine they will unless I do something stupid.

5.0 out of 5 stars oozes warm woolly class!, October 30, 2012
It's warm, the inside pockets are great! It's very luxurious. The only thing is i bought a med, and it was way to big so i got a small and it was perfect! But it's a great coat from a great American designer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, November 29, 2012
I love this color its just like black it matches everything you wear. Elegant and casual feels very comftable. I would recomend this coat great price too. Thank you

David

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter is coming, November 22, 2012
I like this one alot ... feels tight in the shoulders so beware i ussually get a large in everything but the med. fit just right in this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome purchase, November 21, 2012
Okay here's to help people out when they are buying this pea coat. I'm 5'10. Weight : 175. It's a nice fit
The sleeves aren't too long. I workout a lot and I'm considered "the built look" my waist size is a 30.
I purchased a medium size before and the sleeves on it were a bit long and it looks kind of big on me.
The coat size I ordered is a small. It fits me perfectly. I also prefer the fit look when it comes to my clothing.
You may want to order a sIze larger depending on your style. Plus I have t-Rex arms (short arms haha)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look, high quality, great deal!, November 30, 2012
I wouldn't pay the retail price for this but got a great deal. The coat is great looking and warm. Nice touches like 2 inside pockets and zippers on the exterior pockets. I agree with others - - it runs a little large. I'm between a medium and a large and the medium fits fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, November 29, 2012
It's a perfect fit and it's warm and looks good on me!! I like the buttons and the fact it came with extra! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Size, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's San Diego Peacoat (Apparel)
I originally bought this in a medium since I'm a 40L, but after getting this I felt it was a little large. I then ordered the small and found that to fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, November 20, 2012
The first one I ordered & received was big on me and had to re-order for a Medium. Amazon customer service was extremely helpful and went out of their way to get me the right size as quickly as possible. I'm very happy with the coat, looks great and feels great. Very well made and WELL WORTH THE MONEY !

5.0 out of 5 stars This coat is fantastic, November 19, 2012
A MK coat for that cheap!? Yes please! I bought for my fiance for Christmas, he is going to go nuts for it!!! The leather detailing is gorgeous!

Michael Kors Men's San Diego Peacoat