Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Chi-Raq Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 13, 2014
This trench coat looked nothing like it was depicted on the website. The plaid was not subtle and a much lighter color than in the picture. The coat also felt like plastic and was very bulky. The coat was not lightweight and would not be good for warm or cool weather. My husband returned this item.
on December 21, 2012
Nice jacket, but did not like the cut. It was a little too boxy, so it looked a little sloppy.
on November 10, 2015
The only downside is that the color does not match the picture that well. I would call it more of a charcoal beige (does that exist?) than the charcoal black in the picture, as it definitely has a beige sheen to it. And as others have said, the plaid texture is more visable than the picture, although that doesn't bother me. I just wish it was a little blacker.

Otherwise, I find the coat itself amazing. As you can tel in the picture, it almost has a trenchcoat or peacoat look, but with the feel and rain resistance of a raincoat. Also, as a tall (6'7) and slim/average build, the X-Large coat fits perfect and is a godsend. It goes below my waste and the arms are long enough, which is unusual for me. Because of my broad shoulders I didn't find it boxy at all,

I'm a little confused at the other reviews. Yes, the coat is warm, but what were you expecting from the description and other reviews? I find that to be a good thing. Think of the warmth of a lightweight pea coat or light winter coat maybe? I don't know how well it would do if it was freezing outside, but it would definitely keep me warm in some degree of cold, as well as break the wind and a bit of rain. It's about 45 degrees F right now outside and I found it to be sufficient when I went for a walk. It's still light enough where I could probably still wear it on a mild day in the spring or summer and not overheat.
on November 26, 2014
I wore the jacket on a recent trip to London. It was great for the rain and cold. The reason for the low score is that one of the buttons came off during the trip. I am not even sure when and it was only worn under normal circumstances for only 7 days
on March 19, 2015
Still cannot believe this jacket was only $35!!! It is a very very nice jacket on my husband. He wears suit/ties at work and this jacket is perfect for rainy and wet days. Was hesitant after reading other reviews...but he loves it and I absolutely love how it looks on him!
on January 24, 2014
This is a great jacket for the winter, but it is not extremely warm. It cuts off all the wind, but it is perfect for layering. Overall fantastic jacket!
on September 4, 2014
it looks very cool and warm. little bid large for me but it's ok
on March 16, 2015
It's to big .. A medium would've been better
on January 25, 2014
It runs true size so fits as just expected (maybe a little bigger size compared to regular fit size in Turkey). It's not so warm and so thick. However, it's a high quality and convenient coat.
on July 12, 2014
As my expect, fit for me.