Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2013
I love this watch! I got it as a gift and wear it all the time. Warning though, this watch is huge. When I first got it I thought my boyfriend had accidentally gotten me a men's watch! But I took it to Macy's and they removed 4 links and now it's perfect. Once you get the links taken out it doesn't seem too big at all. They didn't even charge me to remove the links and it took all of 10 minutes so it wasn't a big deal at all. I definitely recommend this watch.
on October 29, 2013
The watch came packaged nicely and on time. When I started to look up the type of movement or if it was water resistant, there was nothing. I automatically thought it was a fake. GOOD NEWS, IT'S REAL. All MK products are Japan movement and cannot get wet. It's very nice but I don't think the watch has a long life.
on December 7, 2013
NOT AS BIG AS I EXPECTED AND POORLY WRAPPED. THE FACE WAS NOT WRAPP TO AVOID AND PROTECT FOR SCRATCHING. THE PACKAGING WAS ACTUALLY POOR AND FLEMSY. THE WHITE BOX WAS NOT SEAL SECURELY AND SEEMS AS IF SOMEONE EXPECTED IT OR JUST DIDNT SECURE IT WAS TAPE ...I EXPECTED BETTER COMING FROM MICHAEL KORS AND IT THE HOLIDAY SEASON. LAST I WAS SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CASE DIAMETER. NOT MUCH WEIGHT EITHER.

JUST WASNT THAT IMPRESS...PROBABLY WILL RETURN IT...I JUST GOT IT THIS SATURDAY AND WILL SLEEP ON AND RE-VISIT IT ...BUT RIGHT NOW LOOKING TO RETURN IT BUT WILL SLEEP ON AND EXPECT MORE CLOSELY TOMORROW....I JUST EXPECTED BETTER PACKAGING FROM A WELL KNOWN DESIGNER..BIG NEMESIS TRULY IMPRESS ME. A WATCH THAT I NEEDED TO WEAR DAILY AND WAS GONNA DO THE SAME WITH THIS CHRONOGRAPH SILVER BUT WILL CONSIDER RETURNING...NO POP..BLAND...WILL SEE BY TOMORROW OR SHOULD I SAY MONDAY MORNING
on February 3, 2015
I really loved the look of this watch, but it was just too big for me. I like over sized watches, but even this was too much for me. I still gave it 5 stars because the quality and service was great. Easy return. Honestly wish I could've kept it
on October 23, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter's 18th birthday. The watch is more beautiful in person than I expected. She loves it. Needs to get some links taken out as it does come with a generous sizing....easier to take out than to add I guess.
on October 24, 2013
LOVE this watch! I wear it everyday. It's a large statement price that's dressy enough for the office and casual enough for weekends!
on August 15, 2013
I loved my new watch! is exactly like the description says! Now I'm thinking of buying a golden! I use it everyday and I recommend!!!
on October 21, 2013
the watch is a nice size, but it is a little heavy. Good quality and color, very comfortable and casual.
on October 23, 2013
This is perfect for my wife, its a big size watch (in trendy), and the quality looks very good .
on January 24, 2014
This is my first "big girl" watch as I like to call it. I've never been into fashion, but recently looked into buying a nice watch for myself. I am extremely satisfied with my choice; its beautiful, its a great size, and I've gotten tons of compliments already. The only thing is that it's kind of heavy. I guess that speaks highly of its quality though. I highly recommend this watch.