‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors - Mid-Size Bradshaw Chronograph Watch, Silver-Color/Rose Golden - MK5606 (Watch)
Gorgeous, classic, beautiful. This is absolutely the real deal. It's fairly large but I knew that before I bought it and it has some weight to it. I get so many compliments!! Getting ready to buy a few more MK watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars michael kors silver color rose, October 2, 2013
its awesome!! iIt is even more beautiful than in the photo, MET WITH ALL MY EXPECTATIONS, IT WAS IN FACT BETTER

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, December 1, 2013
Watch is more beautiful in person. Pair with a MK Bracelet with blue and Rose Gold.....stunning. MK watches are classy I have 6 and will continue to collect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catcher, May 29, 2014
B. Lim (Santa Ana, California United States) - See all my reviews
I have two areas to cover on this review: 1) The product & 2) The Seller's Customer Service.

1) The product: Very nice. This is my first MK watch and I am not at all disappointed. I wanted a chunky, big faced watch without all the bling and I received exactly that. Mind you, the watch face itself is bigger than all of my husband's watches. It was overwhelming at first, but I quickly got used to it. The rose gold details is a nice touch. The Bradshaw line is a bit more masculine than the other MK watches and that is what I liked. It is heavy, but you get used to it. The one and only thing that I would change (notice I didn't say "not like") is to have the metal matte finish instead of the super shiny. I intend to wear this watch everyday. Everyday wear and tear scratches will not look well on that super shiny surface. A matte look would've been ideal. If MK ever makes this line in a stainless steel matte finish, I will definitely purchase it.

2) Seller's customer service: No complaints. Actually, they responded quickly to my inquiries. I'm the type to read reviews and do my homework before making a purchase. A few of the reviews I read concerned me. The seller was quick to answer all my inquiries and address my concerns. Authenticity came up. Seller guaranteed that the product is 100% authentic MK. I appreciated all the information the seller provided and the prompt response. I would come back and purchase from this vendor again.

Note: The products are shipped directly from Amazon warehouse. I purchase mostly from vendors who have their products stored at the Amazon warehouse and I find that these sellers are more reliable. Hope this review is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 27, 2013
I liked so much my purchase, the delivery was on time, very fast.It is same as show on picture.Very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, November 4, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. It is different which I like. It has a big face which I prefer. I have gotten so many compliments. I would definitely recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a steal for the price!, December 25, 2013
Beautiful watch, picture does not do it justice! Im not usually accustomed to a bigger face like this one but its such a nice watch I decided to keep it anyway! I get many compliments on it all the time, will not be disappointed with this watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars michael kors bradshaw watch, December 15, 2013
This is a beautiful watch, the only problem is the size of the face, it actually looks like a small plate on my arm. I wanted a "boyfriend watch" if only it was a little smaller, I would keep it but I will be returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!, April 8, 2014
I love this watch. It is oversized but not overly bulky or heavy. Very comfortable fit. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, June 14, 2014
Received the order on time. Brand new without a blemish. Great price, too. Get compliments on the rose gold/navy combo all the time. Would recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›