Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors - Mid-Size Bradshaw Chronograph Watch, Silver-Color/Rose Golden - MK5606
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2014
I have two areas to cover on this review: 1) The product & 2) The Seller's Customer Service.

1) The product: Very nice. This is my first MK watch and I am not at all disappointed. I wanted a chunky, big faced watch without all the bling and I received exactly that. Mind you, the watch face itself is bigger than all of my husband's watches. It was overwhelming at first, but I quickly got used to it. The rose gold details is a nice touch. The Bradshaw line is a bit more masculine than the other MK watches and that is what I liked. It is heavy, but you get used to it. The one and only thing that I would change (notice I didn't say "not like") is to have the metal matte finish instead of the super shiny. I intend to wear this watch everyday. Everyday wear and tear scratches will not look well on that super shiny surface. A matte look would've been ideal. If MK ever makes this line in a stainless steel matte finish, I will definitely purchase it.

2) Seller's customer service: No complaints. Actually, they responded quickly to my inquiries. I'm the type to read reviews and do my homework before making a purchase. A few of the reviews I read concerned me. The seller was quick to answer all my inquiries and address my concerns. Authenticity came up. Seller guaranteed that the product is 100% authentic MK. I appreciated all the information the seller provided and the prompt response. I would come back and purchase from this vendor again.

Note: The products are shipped directly from Amazon warehouse. I purchase mostly from vendors who have their products stored at the Amazon warehouse and I find that these sellers are more reliable. Hope this review is helpful.
review image review image review image review image
on October 3, 2013
Gorgeous, classic, beautiful. This is absolutely the real deal. It's fairly large but I knew that before I bought it and it has some weight to it. I get so many compliments!! Getting ready to buy a few more MK watches.
on October 2, 2013
its awesome!! iIt is even more beautiful than in the photo, MET WITH ALL MY EXPECTATIONS, IT WAS IN FACT BETTER
on December 1, 2013
Watch is more beautiful in person. Pair with a MK Bracelet with blue and Rose Gold.....stunning. MK watches are classy I have 6 and will continue to collect.
on December 15, 2013
This is a beautiful watch, the only problem is the size of the face, it actually looks like a small plate on my arm. I wanted a "boyfriend watch" if only it was a little smaller, I would keep it but I will be returning it.
on January 30, 2015
This watch looks amazing. The look and feel is very nice and seems to be made of very high quality materials. It does run larger for a women’s watch but it appears to be made to target a specific women client base that are looking for oversized women’s watches. I brought this for my wife and she absolutely loves it. The blue/silver/gold color coordination gives it the look for a far more expensive watch. Highly recommend it.
on December 25, 2013
Beautiful watch, picture does not do it justice! Im not usually accustomed to a bigger face like this one but its such a nice watch I decided to keep it anyway! I get many compliments on it all the time, will not be disappointed with this watch!
on September 27, 2013
I liked so much my purchase, the delivery was on time, very fast.It is same as show on picture.Very satisfied!
on May 7, 2015
Got this watch for my girlfriend as a Christmas gift. After about 4 months, she told me that something was wrong with her watch. I took a look and the time had just stopped. What happened was that the minute hand was stopped by the right chronograph hand. This must've also stripped some gears in the watch because when I tilted it, the minute hand dangles now and the watch is totally unusable
on November 4, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. It is different which I like. It has a big face which I prefer. I have gotten so many compliments. I would definitely recommend this watch.

See 1 answered question