5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on October 9, 2010 by SMC123

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published on August 17, 2011 by cookdub

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, August 17, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Midsized Chronograph Gold Tone Womens Watch MK5055 (Watch)
I bought this watch for my girlfriend. It looks awesome, she loved it and got tons of compliments. Within two weeks though the goldtone coating began to wear off, showing the silver stainless steel underneath. Turns out, the goldtone plating is only a few 'microns' thick and wears off pretty easily. Particularly in high wear areas but also in others. Within 4 weeks it was wearing off between links and even around the face where it doesn't rub against anything.

I contacted Michael Kors and the warranty repair company who were accommodating but informed that this was not covered under the two year limited warranty. They will make a repair on the band but at a cost of $30+ dollars which will last for who knows how long.

I'm going to look for another watch that's better quality in the same style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 9, 2010
I'd been eyeing this watch for a while and finally decided to check it out in person at the Michael Kors store. I was planning to buy it on Amazon since it was marked down on here to $187.50, but when I mentioned that at the MK store and showed them the listing, they informed me that they offered price matching, so I got it there (just a helpful hint to anyone who has an MK store in their area). The watch is beautiful and very stylish. Yes, it's definitely larger than an average ladies watch, but this is the midsized version, so it's not huge like the oversized one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch was not authentic, January 15, 2014
Watch was not authentic I gave this as a gift to only find out a year later I was sold a fake watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Owned it for 2 years, October 10, 2013
I've owned this watch for almost 2 years and it is my fallback watch when I can't decide what else to wear. I own 6 MK watches and this one is definitely my staple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 26, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. The size is great for my small wrist. It's beautiful and it was a great price. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY WATCH, July 6, 2010
funwakinmade (lagos, nigeria) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice wrist watch... just right for the feminine hand, it looks spectacular (more like a $300 watch if you ask me)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, June 20, 2012
I have been looking at this watch for at least a year, I finally decided to purchase it, and...it's beautiful! Very well made, not too heavy but it does have some weight to it, the gold tone is gorgeous, I've had it 3 days and have received a TON of compliments on it! Looks great layered with other bracelets, would DEFINITELY purchase again! Came with the original box & MK Care Instructions, also the original MK price tag... VERY fast shipping! Now I am eyeing the silver tone & ceramic watches by MK and will definitely purchase them from this seller again. Very Satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars MK baby, March 5, 2014
Awesome watch!!! My girlfriend loved it!!! Needed to take some links off because it was too big for her but no big deal YouTube is my Best Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 14, 2014
It looks just as if I brought from macys or Dillard's. Same box and tag still on, nothing negative. I would order from here again

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect watch, March 31, 2012
perfect watch and i love it.. not too big, not to small..like the color not too flashy..but need to remove some links, but all in all its perfect!

Michael Kors Midsized Chronograph Gold Tone Womens Watch MK5055