Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 17, 2011
I bought this watch for my girlfriend. It looks awesome, she loved it and got tons of compliments. Within two weeks though the goldtone coating began to wear off, showing the silver stainless steel underneath. Turns out, the goldtone plating is only a few 'microns' thick and wears off pretty easily. Particularly in high wear areas but also in others. Within 4 weeks it was wearing off between links and even around the face where it doesn't rub against anything.

I contacted Michael Kors and the warranty repair company who were accommodating but informed that this was not covered under the two year limited warranty. They will make a repair on the band but at a cost of $30+ dollars which will last for who knows how long.

I'm going to look for another watch that's better quality in the same style.
33 comments194 of 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2010
I'd been eyeing this watch for a while and finally decided to check it out in person at the Michael Kors store. I was planning to buy it on Amazon since it was marked down on here to $187.50, but when I mentioned that at the MK store and showed them the listing, they informed me that they offered price matching, so I got it there (just a helpful hint to anyone who has an MK store in their area). The watch is beautiful and very stylish. Yes, it's definitely larger than an average ladies watch, but this is the midsized version, so it's not huge like the oversized one.
55 comments100 of 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2012
I have been looking at this watch for at least a year, I finally decided to purchase it, and...it's beautiful! Very well made, not too heavy but it does have some weight to it, the gold tone is gorgeous, I've had it 3 days and have received a TON of compliments on it! Looks great layered with other bracelets, would DEFINITELY purchase again! Came with the original box & MK Care Instructions, also the original MK price tag... VERY fast shipping! Now I am eyeing the silver tone & ceramic watches by MK and will definitely purchase them from this seller again. Very Satisfied!
review image
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2013
I've owned this watch for almost 2 years and it is my fallback watch when I can't decide what else to wear. I own 6 MK watches and this one is definitely my staple.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
Watch was not authentic I gave this as a gift to only find out a year later I was sold a fake watch.
22 comments14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2013
I'm not surprised that this watch has 5* rating all around. It's really IN right now. And I have to say it's popular for very good reasons, since this watch is beautiful and supper stylish. I mostly wear it with various little gold toned bracelets from my collection and always get compliments on it. I'm really impressed with the quality as well, since it's very light however also sturdy. I never really use chronograph on my watches, but the date window is really useful. All around a very good value for the money, especially now when gold watches are so popular. Highly recommend!
review image
33 comments18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. The size is great for my small wrist. It's beautiful and it was a great price. I love it!
on July 6, 2010
This is a very nice wrist watch... just right for the feminine hand, it looks spectacular (more like a $300 watch if you ask me)!
on March 31, 2012
perfect watch and i love it.. not too big, not to small..like the color not too flashy..but need to remove some links, but all in all its perfect!
11 comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2014
Awesome watch!!! My girlfriend loved it!!! Needed to take some links off because it was too big for her but no big deal YouTube is my Best Friend