5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size.
This watch is extremely stylish even though it's not as large as the other MK watches. If you have a smaller or normal feminie wrist its great and goes with any outfit.
Published on October 6, 2012 by HeatherB

1.0 out of 5 stars Three non-working watches..
Published 10 months ago by Jorin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size., October 6, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini-size Blair Multi-function Glitz Watch, Silver-color Mk5612 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars MK Mini Blair Watch, November 16, 2012
I love this watch!! It's a great size for people with small wrists. Very versatile. The stones on the watch face are a great touch and do not overpower the piece. I have gotten many complements on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Blair Watch, August 5, 2013
I loved the watch, it was exactly what I was looking for in a MK watch. The wrist band is not to big and gives just enough bling that can be worn for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small wrists!, August 6, 2013
A very classy watch that isn't too big or too small for petite wrists. Just enough flash without being over the top. I love the look of the dial (it's hard to find nice watches with numbers rather than roman numerials) and the clasp is easy to open and close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., October 31, 2013
Lori Ann Moore (Bloomington, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This watch is more stunning in person. I saw this on a cruise ship in the gold and rose gold but I am a silver person. There are others like this but I liked the added detail of crystals connecting to the band.

1.0 out of 5 stars Three non-working watches.., March 8, 2014
So very disappointed in this watch. I looked long and hard for the perfect watch for my daughter for her birthday, and this was the one I chose. She lives out of state, so I didn't see the watch, but she said it was even nicer looking in person - just beautiful! However, the knob that changes the date did not work. She followed the instructions and even called to make sure she was operating it properly. We were told to send it back. They could not "replace" it but we could re-order and they would refund the first. Second one arrived with the exact same problem. After speaking with Amazon customer service (I love dealing with Amazon - they want you happy and they work at it!) they suggested I buy from another seller, which I did. The third watch had the same problem. We thought, how is that possible? So I contacted the Michael Kors company and spoke with the head guy who does repairs and he told me the watch is not functioning properly, as with the other two. THREE WATCHES with the same problem! I will not buy another Michael Kors product. I received an email from one of the sellers asking if we were pleased. I told them no and why. They said maybe I wasn't doing it properly. Told them I talked directly with the company by phone. They wrote back and said maybe next time I should go into a store in person. Really? That's the best response you've got? Maybe you need a little more quality control!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, February 7, 2014
Absolutely love this watch! Perfect Size, perfect price. It looks just like the picture! No surprises! I absolutely would receommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 23, 2014
This watch is very nice like it a lot. I don't have anything else to say about it. No more to say

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 2, 2014
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas...she's tiny and this is a perfect size for her (medium sized). We had to have a few links taken out but otherwise all is great. She has gotten many compliment on this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors MK5612 Watch, February 17, 2014
Love this watch. I have small wrists and while this watch is still larger than my other ones, it is smaller than most of the Michael Kors watches. I love how the three additional dials have valuable information (Day of the week, military time, and day of the month).