5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size.
This watch is extremely stylish even though it's not as large as the other MK watches. If you have a smaller or normal feminie wrist its great and goes with any outfit.
Published on October 6, 2012 by HeatherB

1.0 out of 5 stars Three non-working watches..
Published 12 months ago by Jorin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size., October 6, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini-size Blair Multi-function Glitz Watch, Silver-color Mk5612 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars MK Mini Blair Watch, November 16, 2012
I love this watch!! It's a great size for people with small wrists. Very versatile. The stones on the watch face are a great touch and do not overpower the piece. I have gotten many complements on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Blair Watch, August 5, 2013
I loved the watch, it was exactly what I was looking for in a MK watch. The wrist band is not to big and gives just enough bling that can be worn for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small wrists!, August 6, 2013
A very classy watch that isn't too big or too small for petite wrists. Just enough flash without being over the top. I love the look of the dial (it's hard to find nice watches with numbers rather than roman numerials) and the clasp is easy to open and close.

1.0 out of 5 stars Three non-working watches.., March 8, 2014
So very disappointed in this watch. I looked long and hard for the perfect watch for my daughter for her birthday, and this was the one I chose. She lives out of state, so I didn't see the watch, but she said it was even nicer looking in person - just beautiful! However, the knob that changes the date did not work. She followed the instructions and even called to make sure she was operating it properly. We were told to send it back. They could not "replace" it but we could re-order and they would refund the first. Second one arrived with the exact same problem. After speaking with Amazon customer service (I love dealing with Amazon - they want you happy and they work at it!) they suggested I buy from another seller, which I did. The third watch had the same problem. We thought, how is that possible? So I contacted the Michael Kors company and spoke with the head guy who does repairs and he told me the watch is not functioning properly, as with the other two. THREE WATCHES with the same problem! I will not buy another Michael Kors product. I received an email from one of the sellers asking if we were pleased. I told them no and why. They said maybe I wasn't doing it properly. Told them I talked directly with the company by phone. They wrote back and said maybe next time I should go into a store in person. Really? That's the best response you've got? Maybe you need a little more quality control!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., October 31, 2013
Lori Ann Moore (Bloomington, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This watch is more stunning in person. I saw this on a cruise ship in the gold and rose gold but I am a silver person. There are others like this but I liked the added detail of crystals connecting to the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, February 7, 2014
Absolutely love this watch! Perfect Size, perfect price. It looks just like the picture! No surprises! I absolutely would receommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars bling bling without the ching ching! $$, January 2, 2015
As with everything I always check amazon to try and find a lower price on my purchases. Low and behold amazon had this exceptional watch for about half the cost! I didn't expect not to spend a pretty penny for this particular item however I felt I could get a better price with the same great quality and so far I have been right! I bought this for my sister this past Christmas (2014) and so far so good! I love most how it is not too flashy but still has some pizzazz to it. I loved it and so did she!! Will update if any problems occur but like I said so far so good!! Hopefully it stays that way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, good so far, January 18, 2015
The watch came on time as expected and in a beautiful box. It seems authentic and was in good condition. It's a smaller size than the 5165 (the larger size Blair), which I liked. My only issue is that the date dial was harder to set than the other dials because it only allowed me to set the knob with a counter-clockwise direction. I don't know if that means it is not fully functional or if all the watches work like that, but it isn't a major inconvenience. I need to take a few links out as it is a little large, but it should be no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not one of those *huge* face watches, November 19, 2014
Do yourself a favor ladies and gents, go look at this watch at your local department store if you can, then buy it here-less than half the price! I am not into the whole big watch fad, so i was looking for something a bit more delicate to fit my wrist. I love the size of this one, and the overall look of it. I have to get it re-sized, but other than that it is perfect. Very easy to setup, love it!