5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and simply beautiful
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:08 Mins
Published 9 months ago by Live_Aloha

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEATING SELLER -- FAKE MICHAEL KORS WATCH!
Published 3 months ago by Mariel Sanchez

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and simply beautiful, November 8, 2013
Live_Aloha (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:08 Mins

This watch is absolutely beautiful! Hubby got it for my as an Xmas gift last year and I have taken it off maybe a handful of times. Yes this is not an every day watch as it will get scratches on the chain from excessive wearing but I polish it on weekly basis and it looks great! I am not a watch person but this one is just so beautiful, so pretty and so classy at the same time. I have gotten tons of compliments on this watch and then a few weeks later after I got it I saw a lot of people I know buying this watch as well and everyone was very pleased with the price and with the looks of it. I definitely like this watch and will check out other ones from MK line :)As you will see in the video, it looks GORGEOUS on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
This watch is lovely. I purchased it for my sister bday and she loved it... I liked it so much I decided to buy me the exact same one... It will make the perfect gift.Looks really, really expensive..

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
My wife owns three of these watches. A white ceramic and a gold one, but this one is by far the nicest of the three.

5.0 out of 5 stars MK, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
The product is wonderful and arrived on time. As always, amazon is perfect.
The price was very good too. I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch, May 31, 2012
Ricardo Sotaquira (Merida, Merida Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
I bought this watch for my girlfriend, she loved it! It is elegant, and its price is affordable. The delivered product was exactly as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
Love this watch! Got it as a gift for my birthday from my boyfriend. I feel so fancy wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made her very happy., March 12, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
It looks great and my girlfriend loves it. It's big and chunky with bling. Seems well made. Comes in a nice box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for a Princess, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
I got the watch in about 3 days. It came in a Brown basic box that read Michael Kors. It looks just like the picture and was a perfect fit. Some reviews said they had to remove some links but mine fit just right. My wrist is a size 8. It's a heavy weight but in a week of having it I am totally used to it. They have a similar Invicta watch for about the same price. Both are beautiful.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEATING SELLER -- FAKE MICHAEL KORS WATCH!, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
The watch arrived very quickly so at first I was nicely surprised when I saw the envelope. Then it all went downhill: There was no Michael Kors box, there was no warranty, and the watch was covered by a bit of plastic bubble wrap and sticky tape. And when I saw the watch I knew immediately that it was a FAKE! I own three other Michael Kors watches so I know one when I see one, and this was not it. This seller should be made aware that their Chinese copycats should not be sold through Amazon. When I approached the seller to let them know that I was not satisfied with their fake watch they only refunded half of the money I spent, saying that they did not want their watch back (why would they!) and needed to recover postage and the cost of the watch. In my view the watch could not be worth more than $15, so not only they were fraudulent but were unrepentant about it.

And no, I would not recommend this seller to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
I love my MK watch! I wanted to wait before I left review and now that I've had the watch for several months I am happy to report that it works, all the crystals are intact and I get a lot of compliments! The watch came well protected and just as described, I would by from this seller again!

Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color