5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and simply beautiful
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:08 Mins
Published 5 months ago by Live_Aloha

2.0 out of 5 stars Sucked
My band broke on my watch the MK SKREW came off my band . Wish the sent my money back
Published 2 months ago by Kaylee Zamora

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and simply beautiful, November 8, 2013
Live_Aloha (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:08 Mins

This watch is absolutely beautiful! Hubby got it for my as an Xmas gift last year and I have taken it off maybe a handful of times. Yes this is not an every day watch as it will get scratches on the chain from excessive wearing but I polish it on weekly basis and it looks great! I am not a watch person but this one is just so beautiful, so pretty and so classy at the same time. I have gotten tons of compliments on this watch and then a few weeks later after I got it I saw a lot of people I know buying this watch as well and everyone was very pleased with the price and with the looks of it. I definitely like this watch and will check out other ones from MK line :)As you will see in the video, it looks GORGEOUS on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
This watch is lovely. I purchased it for my sister bday and she loved it... I liked it so much I decided to buy me the exact same one... It will make the perfect gift.Looks really, really expensive..

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
My wife owns three of these watches. A white ceramic and a gold one, but this one is by far the nicest of the three.

5.0 out of 5 stars MK, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
The product is wonderful and arrived on time. As always, amazon is perfect.
The price was very good too. I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch, May 31, 2012
Ricardo Sotaquira (Merida, Merida Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
I bought this watch for my girlfriend, she loved it! It is elegant, and its price is affordable. The delivered product was exactly as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
Love this watch! Got it as a gift for my birthday from my boyfriend. I feel so fancy wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made her very happy., March 12, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
It looks great and my girlfriend loves it. It's big and chunky with bling. Seems well made. Comes in a nice box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch Ever!!!! Must Buy!!!!!!!!, September 28, 2013
Sara Cerda "*~Sara Cerda~*" (West Babylon, New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
This watch is BEYOND gorgeous!!! I can't believe how beautiful it is! I completely understand why MK is so costly, for watches like this it's worth it! It came on time, was packaged beautifuly and just Oh so beautiful when I took it out the box. It's a perfect face size so it's not a boyfriend watch which I LOVE! And the bracelet is the perfect size for my wrist. One of the best buys from Amazon. The seller did a Great Job with this and is worth buying from. Do yourself a favor and buy this!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
I love my MK watch! I wanted to wait before I left review and now that I've had the watch for several months I am happy to report that it works, all the crystals are intact and I get a lot of compliments! The watch came well protected and just as described, I would by from this seller again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Big and blingy, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, Silver Color (Watch)
I just received this for my 11 year anniversary gift. I tried this watch on in-store in the rose gold color. I really liked that color but was afraid it was just too trendy. I saw it on someone several days ago and she told me she had it for 2 years, I noticed the rose finish had worn off of most of the watch. For some reason the silver watch looks huge compared to the rose colored one. My wrist is tiny. I am 5'2" and small boned. The face is exactly the same size as my wrist and I will need to take out quite a few links. My mother and husband love it. I think it's going to be one of those things that will take me a while to get used to. I am 45 and have never worn a watch or bracelets so this is a big step for me It is very youthful, beautiful, big and blingy but doesn't come off as gaudy. It looks like it can be worn with my St. John evening dresses and my jeans! : ) The watch looks well made. I own Michael Kors heels, sunglasses, clothing, satchels and Hamilton Totes and now a watch. I love MK for their quality and look forward to wearing my new toy.

ARRAY(0x99334960)