5.0 out of 5 stars Wear it almost every day
My husband bought this watch for me and I love it. I have about 5 very different watches and this one is my "go to" watch. I wear it almost every day and get several compliments on it.
Published on May 23, 2012 by Lucybella

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!
Published on March 14, 2012 by ClaireBear

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors - Quartz Classic Rose Gold with White Dial Women's Watch - MK5403 (Watch)
This watch is junk. The rose gold finish on the band started to wear off after wearing it just a few times. I believe that Michael Kors watches are good quality but it is my belief that the watch I bought from watchmaxx.com on the Amazon site was conterfeit. Do yourself a favor and read the fine print. Watchmaxx.com info on Amazon clearly says that the watches they sell are not covered by the manufacture warranty but instead watchmaxx warrantys the watches they sell for 2 years. NOT TRUE! I tried through watchmaxx.com and through Amazon to have them honor the warranty that they promised and it was denied. Bottom line is-don't buy a discounted watch without a full manufacture warranty. It is not worth the $50 you save by buying it on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Coloring wiped off wrist band after 1 day, August 26, 2012
Obviously what attracted me to this item was the price. The discount was above 33% off retail. I don't know if the watch I received is authentic or not, therefore I do not know if I should hold the quality standard of Michale Kors accountable, or if Amazon is at fault for not verifying the quality of their seller network. Or if it is just a counterfiet. all three are possible, I suppose. After the first day of use, the Rose color of the wrist band wiped off the bottom side of the bracelet. For 225$, I presume the color is applied using an electrolosys method as opposed to a layer of paint. I could be wrong, again. What I do know that electrolosys coloring isn't easily removed. Like, from one day typing at a smooth desk. For 225$ I'm not expecting a gold plated watch; on the other hand, I beleive lasting only one day is not enough for 225$. Somewhere in the middle would be acceptable. :) Maybe buy your wife the model that comes in stainless steel. Or pay the $$ to buy it at a major retailer. This way, you may spare yourself the indignity that comes with taking your wife's b-day present off her wrist to send it back, and spending your Sunday wriring a negative review on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, September 3, 2011
nice rose gold colour , very shiny and elegant however it is much smaller than in the photo !!! wouldnt recommend it for big watches fan which is the new fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear it almost every day, May 23, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars high fashion, low quality, December 26, 2012
great looking watch but it didnt work--gave it to my daughter for christmas, she was disappointed and i was embarrassed!!!! I JUST RECEIVED THE REPLACEMENT WATCH I BOUGHT FOR MY DAUGHTER IT CAME WRAPPED IN PLASTIC WITH A WARRANTY CARD. THE NON WORKING WATCH DID NOT COME WRAPPED IN PLASTIC AND DID NOT CONTAIN A WARRANTY CARD. I BELIEVE THE FIRST WATCH WAS A RETURN ITEM PASSED ON TO ME. WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars michael kors review!, June 19, 2012
I'm currently in afghanistan but i ordered this watch for my girlfriend, she LOVED it, the shipping on it was spectacular, it came in the orginal box with the tags on the watch..and the glass protctor for the face of the watch...great steal!!! thanks amazon

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably not stainless steel., July 2, 2014
I loved this watch when I first got it although it is smaller than I thought it would be. I had to shell out real money for a watch because I am very allergic to nickel and other cheap metals. Stainless steal is one of the only metals I can wear without breaking out. After wearing this watch for a week I started to break out in hives. I stopped wearing it for a very long time thinking maybe it wasn't the watch but a lotion or weather or anything that was affecting my wrist but after wearing it this time only for a day my wrist broke out. The rose gold coloring has edged off and I've barely worn this watch! I have not run into this problem with other stainless steel watches, earrings or jewelry. I am very disappointed with this product. It's really too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch & great order turnaround time!, July 4, 2011
When I originally looked at this watch I was hesitant to order it because of the poor experience that the other reviewer had. However, I decided to make the purchase and am thrilled that I did. I received the correct watch, in the brown leather MK box (although I must say, unless the other reviewer was intending to give this as a gift, I don't understand they the box was so important), and much more quickly than I anticipated! The watch is gorgeous, has a great weight to it, and the rose gold color is perfect. I have pretty tiny wrists and had to get 4 links taken out, but even having done that, it sits perfectly balanced on my wrist. It's not my "everyday watch" as the face is quite large, but it's great to have when I want to switch things up and wear something a little bit different and special.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but nice, January 15, 2014
You pay for the name not the quality with this brand. The watch is nice but similar quality items can be found for a fifth of the price or less without the name! Your choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch value, January 11, 2014
Purchased this watch for my daughter who has it on her wish list.

Diasappointed because I ordered it 10 days ago and it cost me $10.00 more than the asking price today. Not sure why the price came down.

Rate and Discover Movies