5.0 out of 5 stars Wear it almost every day
My husband bought this watch for me and I love it. I have about 5 very different watches and this one is my "go to" watch. I wear it almost every day and get several compliments on it.
Published 23 months ago by Lucybella

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!
Published on March 14, 2012 by ClaireBear

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors - Quartz Classic Rose Gold with White Dial Women's Watch - MK5403 (Watch)
This watch is junk. The rose gold finish on the band started to wear off after wearing it just a few times. I believe that Michael Kors watches are good quality but it is my belief that the watch I bought from watchmaxx.com on the Amazon site was conterfeit. Do yourself a favor and read the fine print. Watchmaxx.com info on Amazon clearly says that the watches they sell are not covered by the manufacture warranty but instead watchmaxx warrantys the watches they sell for 2 years. NOT TRUE! I tried through watchmaxx.com and through Amazon to have them honor the warranty that they promised and it was denied. Bottom line is-don't buy a discounted watch without a full manufacture warranty. It is not worth the $50 you save by buying it on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Coloring wiped off wrist band after 1 day, August 26, 2012
Obviously what attracted me to this item was the price. The discount was above 33% off retail. I don't know if the watch I received is authentic or not, therefore I do not know if I should hold the quality standard of Michale Kors accountable, or if Amazon is at fault for not verifying the quality of their seller network. Or if it is just a counterfiet. all three are possible, I suppose. After the first day of use, the Rose color of the wrist band wiped off the bottom side of the bracelet. For 225$, I presume the color is applied using an electrolosys method as opposed to a layer of paint. I could be wrong, again. What I do know that electrolosys coloring isn't easily removed. Like, from one day typing at a smooth desk. For 225$ I'm not expecting a gold plated watch; on the other hand, I beleive lasting only one day is not enough for 225$. Somewhere in the middle would be acceptable. :) Maybe buy your wife the model that comes in stainless steel. Or pay the $$ to buy it at a major retailer. This way, you may spare yourself the indignity that comes with taking your wife's b-day present off her wrist to send it back, and spending your Sunday wriring a negative review on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, September 3, 2011
nice rose gold colour , very shiny and elegant however it is much smaller than in the photo !!! wouldnt recommend it for big watches fan which is the new fashion

1.0 out of 5 stars I FEEL LIKE I WAS RIPPED OFF!!!!, March 5, 2014
Delivery was great, on time just like they said. Looked so used, packaging had some old green band on it, thrown in a box, the box was scratched up, fingerprints all over, not set on proper time(no big deal). I wish I could return it, but the green old band said if it was removed I couldn't. I clearly said it was a gift so it had to come off. The condition was so bad, I had to buy another one from a different dealer I guess, what a difference, it was perfect!!! Never will I give any money to this scam company again!!! Buyer Beware!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear it almost every day, May 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars michael kors review!, June 19, 2012
I'm currently in afghanistan but i ordered this watch for my girlfriend, she LOVED it, the shipping on it was spectacular, it came in the orginal box with the tags on the watch..and the glass protctor for the face of the watch...great steal!!! thanks amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but nice, January 15, 2014
You pay for the name not the quality with this brand. The watch is nice but similar quality items can be found for a fifth of the price or less without the name! Your choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch value, January 11, 2014
Purchased this watch for my daughter who has it on her wish list.

Diasappointed because I ordered it 10 days ago and it cost me $10.00 more than the asking price today. Not sure why the price came down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Watch, January 6, 2014
Love the watch bit the picture made it appear that it was a large face and did not know until receiving that it was a small face watch! My bad, but love it anyway! Easy seller and great delivery time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture does not do watch justice, September 18, 2012
Love the watch. I just received it today and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the nice leather box it came in. The watch was wrapped around a brown velvet pillow and looked fabulous. It has a nice mother of pearl dial which contrasts nicely with the watch's rose gold metal. My only complaint is it is difficult to set the date, I keep reseting the time when I attempt to change the date.

ARRAY(0xa467ce28)