5.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built
I have pretty small wrists and was afraid that this watch was going to be too wide and bulky- it isn't and I am very happy with the overall aesthetics of the watch. I do notice that I'm wearing a watch when am using my hands, however (like when talking to someone), as it is a bit heavier than most of my other watches. I imagine I would get used to this though...
Published on August 19, 2010 by Steph S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
Published on July 6, 2012 by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Quartz, Black Dial with Black Goldtone Bracelet - Womens Watch MK5191 (Watch)
I was so excited when I got this gorgeous watch, so when it wasn't working I was very saddened. Luckily, the seller accepted my return and gave me another one that was working. I was pleased with the shop but I have a suggestion below. I love this watch, its a bit edgy and Kors watches are so stylish. It goes with casual style as well as going out style. I get a lot of compliments on it.
I took a star away because return shipping wasn't free, and shipping was slow. It cost me 13 bucks, which I thought was kind of unfair since the watch not working from the get go, and it increased the price. My suggestion to the seller would be to include free return shipping when their is a problem with the product. If it was a return based on my change of mind, I agree I should pay shipping, but not if the product is faulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built, August 19, 2010
Steph S. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

Its construction is solid and the links are quite comfortable since they're coated with a rubberized material. You cannot really tell from the photo, but the links are wrapped with the rubber material vertically. So if you were to look at the watch from the left or right side, you would be able to see the gold links in between.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5191, November 26, 2010
I have a very small wrist. I have tried big watches before and always send them back. This watch came and although it is indeed large and I had to have links taken out, I kept it and am glad I did. It's pretty, It's comfortable, I can see what time it is without my glasses(!) and I can get it wet! I am a bit of a sucker for Michael Kors merchandise anyway, and this watch was no exception!

2.0 out of 5 stars My initial love was short lived, February 8, 2014
Gwen (LAKELAND, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
The watch arrived and I was so pleased. I seldom treat myself to such an "extra" special gift. I purchased it for Christmas 2013. Being very practical..."why buy and expensive watch when a $30 one will tell time." I wore it almost everyday after the purchase and the compliments were plentiful. To say I was thrilled would be an understatement. So what happened? Less than a month after I received the watch all the silicone cover on the link near the clasp wore off. Now it has all the charm of a smile with a missing tooth. I hesitate to wear it... The quality is just not there on this purchase. BTW I work as a professional in an office...no hard work with my hands that might have put it in jeopardy. The most potentially dangerous thing my hands are around is a keyboard! Darn, I so wanted to love this watch for a long time. It is a simply beautiful design and might have turned me into a watch junkie had it not disappointed so quickly. Now it sits in a drawer most of the time and I wear my $30 dollar standby.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite in my collection, December 27, 2012
CV (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
A beautiful luxurious watch made of sturdy material. The clasp is very solid and the material is easy to clean. I look love the face of the watch; I get compliments on it all the time. I recommend this watch to anyone looking for a beautiful watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wonderful watch!, July 11, 2013
This watch was the exact replica of what was pictured online! I was so excited when it arrived and impressed with the packaging and the watch. Bravo!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch-Horrible band, September 18, 2013
I purchased this watch for 17yr old. The watch looks just the way it's advertise. However, I'm very concerned about the silicone band. The band is starting to have small slits throughout the silicone and I have concerns about its durability. I may have to return the watch although my 17yr old won't like that. We will see how the seller responds to my return and concerns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved my new watch, July 4, 2013
It is a pretty watch. I was afraid to buy because the price was cheaper than the store but I had no problem.
The watch arrived before the estimate arrival date and comes with the original box, instructions and target from Michael Kors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and unique!, November 6, 2013
I have been coveting a black watch for awhile now. I love Michael Kors, and this watch did not disappoint. It's so pretty! It is a black and gold mix that goes great with my gold jewelry. The gold numbers make the face easy to read, which is different than a lot of other black watched that I looked at. The hands are glow in the dark, too. The black material is a very soft rubbery material... I almost feel bad describing it was rubber because it in no way feels or looks cheap. It's light, just big enough to get that look without looking too masculine, and very unique! Go for it if you're on the fence, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, May 17, 2012
This watch is so beautiful, I loved it when searching for a black watch and now that I received it in the mail I love it even more! It will match all outfits because it's black, but the gold will give that glam look you are looking for! This is my second MK watch and it won't be the last!