5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!
Published on June 7, 2012 by Crystal

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks more Gold than rose pink/brown
I wanted a brown watch and so picked this watch.

The strap is not rose pink or brown as it looks in the picture, but more of gold which is not what i was looking for. It is a good looking watch but just not the colour i wanted
Published on July 14, 2012 by Michelle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Runway Quartz Brown Dial Women's Watch MK5494 (Watch)
This is a perfect watch for every day or special occassions. Big difference in the retail store price of $225. The picture of the face does not do it justice at all. . The chocolate brown is a muted pearlized opalescence. I've never seen this effect before and it is simply stunning. I've seen every Michael Kors watch and many other brands but none of them have this color face. Very unique and special. I keep using the word simple as the bling is very understated. The crystals by every number and surrounding face are very subtle and give this striking watch just the right amount of bling. Of course I love the rose gold band. It is a little heavier than most yet it is very comforatble. I would use the word substantial to describe the band.. I only needed one link removed and I have a thin wrist. If you like a tighter fit, 2 links would be more than enough. If you are a rose gold lover like I am, I would suggest looking at Kor's Parker with it's rose gold tortoise band for your consideration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, December 13, 2011
I bought this watch for my girlfriend and she loved it! There where no scratches on it, the little crystals around make this watch looks better even than in the picture...It also arrived before the stipulated day, so that made the surprise bigger!!
Nice watch to give

4.0 out of 5 stars Watches watches watches, August 16, 2012
I purchased this watch for my mother for her birthday and she loved it! A little bigger then expected i was tempted to keep it for myself lol jk, The brown dial is very nice. I would have given it 5 stars however right out the package the band had scratch marks in the metal! I bought it a month early and didn't open it so i never knew until she opened it for her birthday. I was very disappointed however she loves it and continues to get lots of compliments on it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 <3 <3, August 1, 2012
I absolutley adore this watch. It took me a while to decide on a rose gold watch but the face made me settle on this one, its not just brown but has a pearlescent quality. Lovely simple packaging and heaps of extra links in the band. To top it off fast delivery! Would definately buy a watch from here again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks more Gold than rose pink/brown, July 14, 2012
I wanted a brown watch and so picked this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning breathtaker!, June 9, 2012
i must say the watch is sooooo beautiful! I rose gold paired with the chocolate pearl face is so captivating! it is definitely an eye catcher!
UPDATE: Only after 2 months the watch did tarnish!!! I contacted the seller and as you can guess what happened next, it is not under warranty and they cannot exchange or refund my money! During theconversation I questioned the authencity of the watch... The seller claimed the watchis authentic, yet the tarnishing tell a different story... After this experience I do not recommend this watch as I am not sure if my watch just came from a bad batch or what!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Color fadded, August 23, 2012
My husband got me this watch for Christmas. I have worn it everyday since Christmas. I get complements on it but the face scratched easy and the watch is no longer rose gold. It is gold now. It faded fast, color stayed for about two months. Very disappointed for how much it cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, June 21, 2012
the watch is amazing. the crystals are small and sparkly- its not cheap bling looking at all! the rose gold is a slightly darker bronze color to it than the pinkish rose gold. the dial color is great. the watch is large- a perfect boyfriend watch feel and look. you can't go wrong with this watch. my friend collected this watch for me and she doesn't care to spend any kind of $ on watches and when she saw this one ever she fell in love. it's really impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mothers day gift for my mom but I almost kept it !!, May 22, 2012
Its soooo Much more pretty in person great price great purchase great watch. Second watch I've purchased on here .

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, May 10, 2012
I can't be more happy getting this watch, I absolutely agree the picture doesn't do this watch any justice, it looks even more classy and expensive in person, I am so happy and thrilled everytime I wear it, I can't stop looking at it really. My husband likes it too so much. For you men out there wanting to give your wife/gf something special decide on getting this watch she won't be dissapointed for sure. By the way I got two chain links removed was too big for my wrist afterwards it turned out perfect for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›