4.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for, April 26, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Runway Slim Quartz Silver Dial Women's Watch - MK2259 (Watch)
I wanted a watch with a large face but the point where the band meets the face of the watch on many of them is very bulky and stiff--that is note the case with this watch. The face of the watch is very slender and I like the mix of silver and gold trim. The band itself is a bit stiff but, being leather, I'm sure is will become more supple with wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch!, June 23, 2013
i've been wanting a leather band [large face] watch to throw into my rotation- this is a very classic style yet trend-right as well (i like to add a couple bangles with this watch to give it more of a fem-appeal). the gold and silver is great- goes with all jewelry so you don't have to worry about not matching with your golds/silvers. leather took about 2 wears to break it in. not only has this been in my rotation, but i have been wearing it almost all the time- i love it that much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Take a chance on this watch, November 26, 2013
I am one to always purchase men's watches only- I like the look of large faces. I have done that for many years. I took a chance on this one and I love it! I love the two tone metal design and the color of the leather is a perfect neutral.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, October 14, 2013
Bought for my girlfriend as one of her bday gifts. Exactly as shown in pictures. In original boxing w/ original tags just like stores. My girlfriend loved it so if she's. Satisfied so am I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo in love, September 24, 2013
I'm soooo glad I purchase this watch. It looks great on, the leather band just needs to be broken in. Definitely worth the money :o).

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather watch, September 23, 2013
kkfiregirl (New York CIty) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my sister and she absolutely loves it. The band is a rich dark brown color, and the leather is of excellent quality. It looks simply beautiful on her wrist - classy, sexy, elegant and timeless. If you're a fashion-forward, stylish modern woman, this watch would go well with many of your outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday watch!, September 13, 2013
I love the look of this watch and it is great to wear with everything. The band seems a little stiff when you first start wearing it, but it loosens up nicely. Very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 21, 2014
A gift for my daughter she was very pleased with it, loves it! she wears it everyday and gets lots of comliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Elegant!, April 1, 2014
MK does a great job with balancing affordability and aesthetics. The girlfriend really enjoyed this piece and it is the second MK watch I have purchased. Great product.

Rate and Discover Movies