5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Weeee!
Published 14 months ago by Lisa

3.0 out of 5 stars just a little to big
I liked the watch but it was for my fiancee and she thought it was to big to be a woman's watch
Published 7 months ago by clenton henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Weeee!, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Runway MK Silver Dial Women's Watch - MK5544 (Watch)
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS STYLE, February 24, 2012
I saw this watch in the Michael Kors store but in gold. I love this watch and its MUCH cuter than the gold style. It's PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO IN LOVE!!!!, August 21, 2013
I was stunned at first by the size and weight of this watch, and I almost decided to return it. But I decided to give it a chance, take some links out, and give it a try. I am SO glad I did, because I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT NOW!!!!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect Michael Kors watch and have found it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my watch, June 19, 2013
I Love my watch! It came in the original box with tags. Add to my collection of Michael Kors watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Every time I put it on, I go Daaaamn hellooo!! lol It's that nice, November 14, 2013
LOve it!!!! It's big, makes a statement! lol
it's simple, yet with a boom.

At first when I opened it.. I wasn't sure.. after I got it fitted, I fell in love.

5.0 out of 5 stars bob, July 26, 2013
I never been a show off but this watch speaks for It's own .if u buy this watch & watch people watch u

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 'Bling Factor' for the Ladies, January 25, 2014
My 24yo daughter had mentioned to me earlier in the year that she wanted a new watch, but something with some 'bling' to it. I had received a Michael Kors watch as a gift for Christmas the year before and my daughter mentioned to me then that she liked that brand. So as one of her Christmas gifts this year, I set out to see if Michael Kors made a quality watch that was constructed well, was timeless in it's look and not too gaudy or child-like, and was styled after my daughter's expectations.

The thing I struggled with in this new fashion look of watches are their enormous size and weight...but that seems to be the current trend and I went with it because this same daughter TOLD me to "get over it and just wear it!" when I got mine. So when I read all the reviews about watches, I had to ignore those people that complained about the size and weight. This watch is big...and heavy...and did I mention it's big & heavy?

As I was shopping, nothing stood out until I saw this particular watch. One of the most critical complaints about watches with 'bling' is that the tiny little stones fall out over time. This watch has them all UNDER the bezel (in the MK initials) and not AROUND the bezel or on the outside where they can get bumped and made to fall off the watch. Frankly, being a practical person, this was the single biggest reason for buying it. The bracelet band was as good as some of the bands on my Tag Heuer watches and was easily adjusted after the holiday.

I decided on this one and when I gave it to her on Christmas, she freaked out on it...it turned out to be her favorite gift this year she said. Every time I see her now she's wearing this watch and she says she also wears it at work and it doesn't feel heavy to her at all. Frankly, when I wear my Michael Kors watch...I feel like I have a cinder block taped to my wrist! But as long as she likes it.

To recap...very nice quality watch (for a 24yo very style conscience young lady) with a durable and sharp looking face & band that keeps perfect time. Nicely packaged in the MK box, and as always, I bought with confidence from Amazon. DEFINITELY worth every penny I paid for it,..around $175.00. Locally I could not find it lower than $250.00 at Macys, Lord & Taylor, or Nordstroms.

4.0 out of 5 stars turned up, January 11, 2014
paid $5 to have 2 links taken out.
great buy.
ladies dnt hesitate this is a statement piece.
arrived promptly and looks jus like the picture

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, looks great!, December 16, 2013
Arrived quickly! I love all MK products. This watch is LARGE, which I prefer. Very happy with the purchase and have received so many compliments!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is AMAZING!!, April 1, 2014
This watch is gorgeous and perfect in every way. The large face of the watch is beautiful and stylish. I have received many compliments on this watch.

Michael Kors Runway MK Silver Dial Women's Watch - MK5544