5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Weeee!
Published 15 months ago by Lisa

1.0 out of 5 stars KaTz
Published 7 months ago by Kat

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Weeee!, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Runway MK Silver Dial Women's Watch - MK5544 (Watch)
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS STYLE, February 24, 2012
I saw this watch in the Michael Kors store but in gold. I love this watch and its MUCH cuter than the gold style. It's PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO IN LOVE!!!!, August 21, 2013
I was stunned at first by the size and weight of this watch, and I almost decided to return it. But I decided to give it a chance, take some links out, and give it a try. I am SO glad I did, because I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT NOW!!!!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect Michael Kors watch and have found it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every time I put it on, I go Daaaamn hellooo!! lol It's that nice, November 14, 2013
LOve it!!!! It's big, makes a statement! lol
it's simple, yet with a boom.

At first when I opened it.. I wasn't sure.. after I got it fitted, I fell in love.

5.0 out of 5 stars bob, July 26, 2013
I never been a show off but this watch speaks for It's own .if u buy this watch & watch people watch u

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my watch, June 19, 2013
I Love my watch! It came in the original box with tags. Add to my collection of Michael Kors watches

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, looks great!, December 16, 2013
Arrived quickly! I love all MK products. This watch is LARGE, which I prefer. Very happy with the purchase and have received so many compliments!!

1.0 out of 5 stars KaTz, January 17, 2014
I live for Michael Kors products I've had my eye on this watch I read the reviews on this site & others hmmm to myself why the huge different price range red flag for me. All my MK handbags & products have been bought from the Michael Kors store. I recently purchased my husband a watch this month from the store got back on here & looked @ this one for me another red flag the MK watch box on another watch by this seller looks nothing like my husbands watch box not even close I am convinced this is a replica so I will just pay what the MK store is asking...old saying you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is AMAZING!!, April 1, 2014
This watch is gorgeous and perfect in every way. The large face of the watch is beautiful and stylish. I have received many compliments on this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars To bulky, January 28, 2014
I purchase this watch for my wife it to big and bulky, looks like a mans watch, I can't have that

Michael Kors Runway MK Silver Dial Women's Watch - MK5544