Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Band Color: silver|Change

on May 15, 2013
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!
review image review image
1010 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
This watch is heavy and NICE. I've received many compliments. The watch may require removing a couple of links. I advise taking the watch to a professional experienced jeweler. I really like my watch. I'm currently shopping for another style.
on February 24, 2012
I saw this watch in the Michael Kors store but in gold. I love this watch and its MUCH cuter than the gold style. It's PERFECT!
on August 21, 2013
I was stunned at first by the size and weight of this watch, and I almost decided to return it. But I decided to give it a chance, take some links out, and give it a try. I am SO glad I did, because I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT NOW!!!!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect Michael Kors watch and have found it!!
on February 16, 2015
Indeed the watch is has a pretty big face but I love it
on July 26, 2013
I never been a show off but this watch speaks for It's own .if u buy this watch & watch people watch u
on November 14, 2013
LOve it!!!! It's big, makes a statement! lol
it's simple, yet with a boom.

At first when I opened it.. I wasn't sure.. after I got it fitted, I fell in love.
on March 16, 2015
Wowwww weeee! This watch is beautiful! Truly authentic and gorgeous. Might start a collection now. Price is fabulous. Hooked on MK watches now as this is my first. Going this week to get links removed!! So excited to wear it 😊 picture does not do justice!!
on June 19, 2013
I Love my watch! It came in the original box with tags. Add to my collection of Michael Kors watches
on March 5, 2015
This watch is definitely big but also very beautiful and blingy I love it !! At first I kind of felt it was more for a man but once I actually put it on I was like who cares 😀 it's beautiful and I love it and whoever buys won't be disappointed !!