Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 15, 2013
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!
review image review image
99 comments106 of 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
This watch is heavy and NICE. I've received many compliments. The watch may require removing a couple of links. I advise taking the watch to a professional experienced jeweler. I really like my watch. I'm currently shopping for another style.
review image
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2012
I saw this watch in the Michael Kors store but in gold. I love this watch and its MUCH cuter than the gold style. It's PERFECT!
22 comments29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2013
I was stunned at first by the size and weight of this watch, and I almost decided to return it. But I decided to give it a chance, take some links out, and give it a try. I am SO glad I did, because I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT NOW!!!!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect Michael Kors watch and have found it!!
11 comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2015
Indeed the watch is has a pretty big face but I love it
review image
11 comment18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2013
I never been a show off but this watch speaks for It's own .if u buy this watch & watch people watch u
on November 14, 2013
LOve it!!!! It's big, makes a statement! lol
it's simple, yet with a boom.

At first when I opened it.. I wasn't sure.. after I got it fitted, I fell in love.
on June 19, 2013
I Love my watch! It came in the original box with tags. Add to my collection of Michael Kors watches
on December 16, 2013
Arrived quickly! I love all MK products. This watch is LARGE, which I prefer. Very happy with the purchase and have received so many compliments!!
on February 18, 2015
I absolutely love it ..... Had to order more links but that's normal for me I am a BIG girl ...... The average woman would be fine