Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2014
I wanted this watch for a long time, but since I just bought another MK watch I was thinking on not spending more, but when they got on discount price, I was like well this is the time to buy it, I love it since is leather and also because it can be wear with bracelets, I will 100 % recommended is pure fashion, unique, and definitely one that you will not see often.
on August 24, 2014
I like this watch a lot, but I am not convinced it is authentic. The 'leather' feels plastic-like and has a waxy coat on it which rubs off if you clean it, the holes on the band are round and not square like shown on the MK website, and the booklet that comes in the box belongs to a different MK's model watch. Idk... I could be wrong, but I feel pretty confident that this is a very convincing replica. I am giving 3 stars just because I do like the watch and it is as cute as it looks in the photo. I guess It is a risk we take buying from a 2nd hand source.
on October 25, 2013
This Michael Kors watch is exactly what I wanted. I love the little larger face and the color is very feminine. It also has a second hand and that is very handy for my job. I would highly recommend it.
on October 28, 2015
I had bought this for my GF, but immediately returned it because the face of the watch was way too big for her. It's my fault for not paying attention to the measurements beforehand, so do keep that in mind if you're purchasing this as a gift. Otherwise, the watch looked nice and came in legit packaging despite what other reviews say.
on February 11, 2016
Sooo cute to wear with all my bracelets. i love it. its exactly how it looks in the picture. the leather is a little hard but I'm sure it'll get more comfortable the more i wear it.
review image
on October 23, 2015
The straps on the watch are very cheap. The quality isn't the best compared to all of my other MK watches. Is like a fake waxy coating over the straps. And after the first few hours of wearing it, it looked like I'd had the watch for years with wear and tear
on September 14, 2013
Beautiful watch! The construction and colour and great. Very classy, elegant, and sophisticated. I was very excited to get this watch, and when it came in the mail, it looked exactly the way it was described.
on September 30, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. I am a pretty frugal person and I waited for a while before purchasing this watch, but I have not regretted my purchase once since receiving it! It is beautiful and great quality, and I received it very fast. It is absolutley authentic as well. I recently went into a Mickael Kors store and the sales person complimented my "gorgeous" watch! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a beautiful watch!!!
on February 28, 2014
Im quite pleased with the watch, my wife is also really happy with it. My only complaint is that the band is on the longer spectrum. My wife wears it on the last hole. I figured that since its for women it would have better fitting band.
on July 30, 2014
I wanted to love this watch - it looks so clean and elegant. It's enormous. The diameter of the face is just WAY too big. I get that it's supposed to contrast with the thin band and I really thought it would be an elegant and fashionable watch for regular use, but it looks really out of proportion. The dial takes the entire width of my arm. The killer for me: it dwarfs my wedding ring. Actually, it dwarfs me. And I'm 5'7, with long arms and legs. I love MK designs but this watch just didn't work for me. It is however SO easy to read!!! Sad to return.