Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Michael Kors Hamilton Signature Satchel, Brown
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Brown|Change

on December 12, 2013
the wife is in love with the purse good quality fast delivery i honestly dont have a complaint other than i can believe how much these purses cost lol
on April 7, 2014
Bought it for my girlfriend. She loves the purse! Perfect size. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But she's happy.
on March 10, 2014
This combination of the purse and including the wallet waas a good gift for my wife she really loved it
on January 30, 2015
This is a beautiful bag. It came to me perfectly wrapped, probably better than the department stores. It is definitely an authentic MK bag. Will definitely be ordering from this seller again. The price was nice too. Thanks for the great customer service.
on July 20, 2015
Girlfriend loves it
review image
on December 8, 2015
I love my new Michael Kors Hamilton bag. This a great size if you don't want something too small or too big. It came packaged with tags, papers and bag. Will continue to purchase from 'shophydra'. Thanks again!
on June 29, 2014
I have always bought MK watches, love them! This was my first purse! It will not be my last from MK! Its large inside but not to large, holds everything I need and more! Cant wait ti get a small cross body one now!
on October 13, 2014
I really like this purse. It looks great and the quality is noticeably better than cheaper purses. A couple of complaints: (1) The shorter handles are too short to comfortably put them over your shoulder; (2) the lock on the front has "MK" written on it, but it consistently flips to the side that is unfinished and has not writing; (3) the lock sort of scratches the other metal piece on the front of the purse.
on June 29, 2014
Yes, I would recommend too a friend. I HAVE EVEN PURCHASED ONE FOR MY MOTHER. WE BOTH LOVE THE PURSES VERY MUCH. THANKS.
on March 8, 2014
I so love this handbag.its so beautiful I just can't get enough of it. I had to have it when I saw it.