5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!
My boyfriend loves this watch that I bought him for his birthday! It's gorgeous but the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't tell the time in the dark....but who wear watches to tell time?!
Published 12 months ago by BeBe Shanelle

2.0 out of 5 stars not really worth it
I bought this watch for myself on my birthday( June 15), shipping was fast, and it was nicely packaged so it arrived in amazing condition. I have worn it about 6 or so times, and I honestly rather wear my cheap casio or timex watches. Contrary to what I had been led to believe, the black finish will start to chip off very very easily, and you can tell right away! I...
Published 17 months ago by Dan Casanova9

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's Black Silicone Strap Quartz Chronograph MK8152 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding watch, August 23, 2013
An outstanding watch for the price. Very very comfortable on the wrist. Looks great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a black watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, December 1, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loved it. Excellent quality,great size, and can be dressed up or down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to wear everyday and to swim with!, August 4, 2014
I've had this watch a little more than 2 years now. I bought it, July 2012. I thought I need to finally make a review for it.

It's been my go to watch. I wear it everyday and on the days I don't wear it... just feels weird. I have several other more expensive watches that I hardly wear because I am afraid I'd ruin it... but this watch I don't mind if I beat up and it has taken a beating for sure. Even after the beatings, the watch still looks glorious and works like I got it yesterday. It is a heavy watch, and the silicone straps might need some getting used to, if you're the type that is used to leather or fabric, but I love them especially for swimming.

I took it for a swim today, in the ocean and it is still ticking and tocking. Says it's about a 100m water resistant. I've never tested it that deep and probably never will, but I've gone as far as at least 10 meters. (~30 feet) And it's been great!

I will grab another pair for a buddy of mine cause he def. loves it too.

If you got any questions before your purchase, don't hesitate to ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, buy! Super happy!, July 16, 2011
This watch was the perfect gift for my husband, he loved the size and the color. Its a perfect sized men's watch. Definetely reccomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch you can wear for every occassion, May 16, 2011
This is a nice watch for all occasions. I've received many compliments. The only con I have is that it does not glow in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
All perfect!!!
Marvelous

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, April 20, 2014
I like this watch a lot. I bought it for myself so I have to wear it on the tightest notch since it was meant for a mens wrist.I love the blacked out look but yes it does make it harder to see. It is heavy but after wearing only a few times I'm used to the feel of the weight. I bought if for work because the silicone strap is perfect for work as a nurse when I have to wash my hands constantly. Arrived quickly and nicely packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's watch, March 9, 2014
This was a great gift for my boyfriend. It was packaged very well and shipped fast! This is a very nice, sleek watch. I give two thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars LoveThisWatch, March 9, 2014
I bought this watch for my boyfriend birthday I ordered it on a very tight schedule and still received it on his bday and he loved it and so did I.... I really recommend this watch