Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Black/Black|Change

on July 12, 2015
Hey there people of amazon,
The reason that i bought this watch is because i want to compare it with the same watch that i brought from the official retail store. I really wanted to know whether or not the product that they sold in amazon is imitation or original. Most of the part is pretty much the same, however i noticed two things about the watch that i brought from retail store and the one from amazon.

*Retail store one is heavier than the one from amazon
*The rubber from the watch i brought from amazon is much more solid (like harder) than the one that i brought from retail. The retail one is much more softer and personally i liked it better.

Now i don't really know whether or not that's a good thing for you, but from what i hear original watch would be heavier and such.
Since i do not want to spout nonsense, i will attach a picture of myself wearing the two watch. Overall it is a good product and there was no problem with me in terms of usage and such.
review image
on January 24, 2015
I got this for my husband as a "You're out of the Navy now!!" Gift and he loves it. It sadly doesn't light up in the dark at least not that he has figured out yet.m, otherwise it's amazing! It's not too big but no too little. Definitely a mans watch. Very nice.
review image review image
on August 4, 2014
I've had this watch a little more than 2 years now. I bought it, July 2012. I thought I need to finally make a review for it.

It's been my go to watch. I wear it everyday and on the days I don't wear it... just feels weird. I have several other more expensive watches that I hardly wear because I am afraid I'd ruin it... but this watch I don't mind if I beat up and it has taken a beating for sure. Even after the beatings, the watch still looks glorious and works like I got it yesterday. It is a heavy watch, and the silicone straps might need some getting used to, if you're the type that is used to leather or fabric, but I love them especially for swimming.

I took it for a swim today, in the ocean and it is still ticking and tocking. Says it's about a 100m water resistant. I've never tested it that deep and probably never will, but I've gone as far as at least 10 meters. (~30 feet) And it's been great!

I will grab another pair for a buddy of mine cause he def. loves it too.

If you got any questions before your purchase, don't hesitate to ask.
on December 10, 2013
My boyfriend loves this watch that I bought him for his birthday! It's gorgeous but the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't tell the time in the dark....but who wear watches to tell time?!
on June 18, 2016
I have many watches. I wore my Tag and Breitling a lot. They started getting scratches. Needed an everyday watch. This one is perfect. It gives you that solid watch feel and you don't mind if it gets banged up a bit. I do get compliments, but I'm so satisfied with it, it just sweetened the deal. I would recommend and would buy again in a heart beat.
on October 5, 2015
Great watch that is very light and stylish. I get a lot of compliments on the piece, only downfall is that is doesn't glow in the dark. You won't be able to really read the dial at night or in the dark! I recommend others to purchase. Authentic and fast shipping
on August 23, 2013
An outstanding watch for the price. Very very comfortable on the wrist. Looks great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a black watch.
on December 1, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loved it. Excellent quality,great size, and can be dressed up or down.
on October 27, 2014
Fabulous MK watch. Definitely for a man though. I ordered it in the hopes I could still pull it off (female 5'4 120lbs). No way. It was very heavy. Not necessary too big- just very heavy for a woman's wrist.
on January 9, 2014
This watch is beautiful, it will say a lot but look like your not trying to stand out.All black everything to a tee. This is my second one though, the first one got water in it from going in a Jacuzzi just one time, i gave it up to a lemon watch and bought a new one because i loved it so much... i will take off before going swimming next time.. beautiful but it does have big face if you have skinny wrist or a small frame i wouldn't recommend this