5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!!!, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Stainless Steel Quartz Chronograph Crystal Two Tone Dial MK5504 (Watch)
The pictures don't do this watch justice! I just received this watch as a gift and its absolutely beautiful! Superb quality for an even better price! I love how the accents of rose gold compliment the stainless steel. Can be dressed up or down. Great for casual day or upscale night!
I have a very small wrist and this looks great on it! One of the BEST MK watches I've seen so far!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favs, June 30, 2012
I own about 50 watches amd i just love this one, the size the colors its a real head turner, everywhere i go everyone loves my watch and ask me where i got ijt.
It's just perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 7, 2012
I just received this in the mail today! Wow it's even prettier in person! It's a little confusing to set all the clocks on the watch but that's because this is not like my other watches. One other thing is the watch is big on me I am getting it fitted tommarow. It only cost about $8 to get some links taken out so don't let it be a deal breaker. This watch is so cute I recommend Buying it if your considering it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, June 17, 2014
Bought it for my mom's birthday and she loved it. It took a little time to deliver, but due from where it was coming from. Happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I love how this watch looks., June 2, 2014
It took me a long time to pick out a new watch. Finally, after in-store looking, online looking, and Amazon searching, I decided on this one. I love the octagon face and the subtle two-tone of silver and rose. I always get comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant!, March 24, 2014
sja68 (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
This is my second Michael Kors watch and I just love this one. It's a beautiful design and will go with anything. I bought both watches on Amazon because they had so many choices and great prices. So happy with my purchase and you will be too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking, January 31, 2014
This watch by MK is so pretty. I have bought a lot of MK watches but I really like this one because of the shape of it.
You can wear it when dressed up or with jeans. Great looking over all.