Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Jet Set Travel Saffiano Continental Wallet, Black
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on June 26, 2015
I bought this to match my purse. It is authentic. Much cheaper on Amazon than in the stores. I'm sure this price won't last long. I've placed items on my wish list before and after a short while, the price goes back up.
review image
on September 22, 2014
A great wallet! I am very happy with my purchase - my only wish is that it had a little bit more room for me to put my iphone in and zip it up. I know it is not meant for that purpose, but it would have been a nice addition. I think next time I would order the one with the designated cell phone compartment so that this is more of a "grab and go" wallet.

The quality is great and I know that I will be using this wallet for years to come.
on February 10, 2014
Absolutely love this wallet! Has 4 sets of pockets inside which can hold 3 cards in each slot, plus it has 4 full length pockets, as well as another zipper pocket in the middle. I was never a zippered wallet type person but this one certainly changed my mind and is now my absolute favorite! Highly recommend!
on May 3, 2016
I purchased this wallet for my wife to compliment her Jet Set Top-Zip Tote http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007X8LAV0/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_dp and it matches perfectly. The material is a matte finish which feels durable and the wallet fits smartly inside the elegant purse.

Just like the purse it matches, the wallet has gold finishing (logo, zipper) and matching interior fabric to the purse. It's a thinner wallet, not made for women who are heavy users of wallets (aka wallet hoarding), but if you're not keeping 3 year old, expired coupons, then this wallet is perfect.

It's about 4" x 8 ½" but only about 1" wide. It would look great being carried around on its own, but my wife keeps it in her purse.

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review nor did I receive a discount for my thoughts here. My opinions are based on my own experiences with the product, may change over time and differ from others. Use them as "part" of your research process and do not base your decision entirely on them.
on April 15, 2016
I just looove this wallet. I bought the pink one and it's gorgeous. VERY durable zipper and what I love is that if I don't want to carry my MK handbag I can just carry this wallet as a clutch. LOOVE the wallet, just not the price...lol
on February 19, 2016
Case of the Mysteriously Self-Opening Coin Pouch

Beautiful wallet with an unfortunate design flaw. Some other people who own this may or may not have noticed that their inner coin zipper compartment keeps unzipping by itself. I finally figured out why! When you unzip the large outsize zipper , the metal catches onto the small pull tab of the inner zip, pushing it open unintentionally. It took me a couple weeks to figure this out. I thought I just kept forgetting to zip my coin pouch even though I distinctly remember zipping it every time...

A way to remedy this annoying problem is by always making sure to tightly tuck the inner coin zipper pull tab into the left or right sides before zipping up the entire wallet. Annoying to have to do this but it works!
on June 17, 2015
The chili colored wallet is not the picture shown. The color is much darker. I'm not sure if the pictures are backwards for the colors but the chili wallet is the color of the wallet posted for "watermelon". Very good quality and I still love it.
on September 1, 2015
It's everything I thought it would be. I am very pleased with the finish and color. What I overlooked and hadn't noticed before in the photo is the black trim that goes all the way around the edge. It's quite nice and helps break up the solid color and give it definition. I chose it in watermelon. It's a nice subtle peachie-pink. The metal detail and zipper are in gold and goes well with this color.
on June 16, 2015
Love..love..love this wallet. Great craftsmanship..love the zipper type wallet..my only complaint is I wish it had more card slots..it comes with eight but I would like more...great price and fast shipment..I would definitely buy from this site again
on June 17, 2016
I am the big fan of Michael Kors product. Expect their clothing , I love all their products. This wallet is really beautiful. I bought this wallet one year ago and its still looks new. I carry this wallet all of the time and it is my favorite wallet.

Pros:-
1. This is kind of light it self.
2. If the wallet is not full of stuff it, it is still looks good as with full stuff.
3. This is perfect wallet for regular use as well.
4. This wallet is made of real leather, and it is hard leather.
5. It can hold at less 13 to 15 credit card, and it has place to keep money as well.
Cons:-
1. It does not have carrying style, I wish it has small dandle as well.