Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2013
Prior to purchasing this watch, I had been eyeing a number of brands and styles. After having narrowed my selection down to the Michael Kors brand (for style, cost, and over-all value), I selected the tortoise Tribeca. And I am so glad that I did.

At first, I had my heart set on a tortoise-shell watch full of sparkly Swarovsky crystals (a.k.a. "bling"), but all of the crystals (while beautiful) seemed impractical (and ostentatious) for my every-day style. That said (after trying on a few at a local department store), I found that without the bling, all of the full tortoise-shell watches seemed too dark and bland. And that's where the Tribeca stood out for me.

The balance (and abundance) of yellow-gold-with-tortoise-shell is extremely complementary, as the gold offsets the dark and brings out the rich amber tones in the tortoise-shell. Mind you, there ARE other Michael Kors watches that have a bit of gold on them as well (besides this one), but in my opinion, it is minimal and and not as striking. This model, in particular, looks quite luxurious, despite not having any bling at all (I think it's because of that great gold/tortoise balance). And it goes with pretty much everything from light summer dresses and sandals to chunky sweaters and riding boots, giving your every-day wear a more polished, put together feel.

That being said, the bezel is LARGE. I have a small wrist and it almost covers the top completely. But I happen to LOVE large watches (read: men's styles). However, don't let its size fool you: this watch is quite beautiful. Michael Kors' design has taken the masculine feel and made it subtly feminine and elegant.

I recommend this style to anyone who's looking for a super-stylish (yet practical for every day), GORGEOUS, large, luxurious-looking watch.
review image
on January 1, 2014
This watch is absolutely beautiful and wearing it is so comfortable on my wrist. I would recommend this watch to a friend and who else that would buy it. It arrived on time and I just had to get some links taken out.
on March 5, 2013
This is actually my second purchase; a friend liked mine so well she asked me to order one for her! To top it all off, it was a huge bonus to find it $40 less than it costs in a local department store.
on February 2, 2014
The watch is much larger than I anticipated and also very heavy. It is much less attractive in person. This is not the classy watch I expected.
on December 24, 2013
The watch is very big - the instruction book is ridiculous so don't expect those 3 dials to do anything! Satisfied with my purchase.
on October 11, 2013
A quality time piece that is not only functional but looks good too. Would buy other Michael Kors products in the future.
on December 8, 2012
This watch is everything that I wanted. The only reason I do not give it five stars is because it seems to sit a little awkwardly on my wrist. Maybe I'm just not used to how large this watch is, or maybe I need another link put back in. Nevertheless, it's beautiful and grabs lots of compliments.
on December 12, 2012
I am very happy with my purchase. I've been eyeing this watch for some time now. I ordered it kn Dec 2 & the estimated date for delivery was Dec 10 & I got it Dec 6th. I wore it for the first time this past Saturday and everyday since then (because I had to wait to get some links out) & I received so many compliments. Overall, I'm very, very pleased with my purchase.
on January 4, 2013
I've been waiting for the right time to purchase this watch. I ordered it on Jan.2nd and got it express on Jan 3rd. Its beautiful .I had to take out a few links but it is totally worth the wait
on January 23, 2013
This watch was a gift for my daughter. She loved it. The only thing we had to do was take it to a watch place and have some links taken out.