5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch. Just buy it direct from michealkors.com
At this price, your'e not saving any money. your'e actually spending $10 more on shiping with this vendor! michaelkors.com will ship it to you for free at the same sale price. So just go there.
Published on January 20, 2012 by R. Irvin

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but inferior mechanism
Great looking watch that keeps time okay. However, the timer functions worked only for a few days and then became inoperable. I don't use the timer on the watch at all, but it is annoying that it broke so soon after I bought it. I have received several comments on the beauty of the watch. It is a good looking watch and people will notice it. It is just the right size.
Published on July 4, 2010 by M. Barrera

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but inferior mechanism, July 4, 2010
M. Barrera (McAllen, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches Men's Black PU Chronograph Watch (Black) (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but that's about it, December 19, 2011
Adam (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I love the function and the look of the watch. Unfortunately, the little number markers inside the watch started to fall off in mass. I sent it back to Michael Kors (btw, best customer service I've ever had) and a month after receiving it back, they started falling out again. Now the watch is useless because those markers will block the minute hand and it just looks like crap to have those things dangling around in there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch. Just buy it direct from michealkors.com, January 20, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep getting compliments regarding this watch..., September 22, 2010
I noticed this watch on another guy and was so impressed with the way it looked, I just asked where he got it. I went and bought it (Michael Kors store in San Diego) and have enjoyed wearing it ever since. I'd say at least once a week I get a compliment wearing this watch; people always notice it. I have a small wrist and the watch band has enough holes that I can adjust it so it fits perfectly.

My only issue with the watch is - like another poster mentioned - some functionality no longer works. Basically, there is a button on the side that, when pushed, brings the second hand back to 12 so you can begin timing. When I push the button now, it brings it back to 11.5. But, wasn't a big deal for me. The watch still keeps time and looks good, so wasn't a big deal to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks real nice, December 12, 2011
This watch definitely looks better than the picture. it was better than i thought and i keep getting complements from people!

5.0 out of 5 stars momof5, March 30, 2011
I bought this watch for my 21 year old son for Christmas in 2009. He loves it and wears it often to school but does not wear it to work. It keeps good time, is very stylish and he has received many compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a good price!, December 7, 2010
This watch is quite a time piece from Michael Kors. It has great details yet elegance along with it! It's easy to dress this watch with almost anything. Leisure or business this watch will look great for a very decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it, June 28, 2010
Super nice watch, my bf loved it and everyone compliments him on it. Hope it comes in white..you wont be upset with this purchase,

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite time pieces., September 27, 2014
I get compliments on this watch non-stop.

My only complaint is the band. I have this same watch in red and blue colors and the band is thicker.
The band that comes on the black ones is very skinny along with the band loops.
The face is a bit of a scratch magnet, but what watch isnt if you wear it often enough.

I'm 33 years old and get a ton of compliments when wearing it. Chicks like it!

Nice watch though.. It looks great for any occasion. Very classy and budget friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Everyday Watch, April 17, 2013
I bought this watch as my first step into 'Non-Digital Casio" level of watches. I picked this particular one due to style and of course the MK name. It is a great everyday watch that I can wear in the office, and easily doubles as a decent watch for the nights out. I've gotten many comments on it in both settings.

Everything has held up so far after a few months of daily use. All functions work well. The strap is of a rubber/poly-urethane look to it, but it has proven to be both comfortable and to not retain any scratches or scuffs if you bump into anything.

Overall, I'm very satisfied and would buy from this brand again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Michael Kors Watches Men's Black PU Chronograph Watch (Black)
$225.00 $142.31