Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 19, 2011
I love the function and the look of the watch. Unfortunately, the little number markers inside the watch started to fall off in mass. I sent it back to Michael Kors (btw, best customer service I've ever had) and a month after receiving it back, they started falling out again. Now the watch is useless because those markers will block the minute hand and it just looks like crap to have those things dangling around in there.
on July 4, 2010
Great looking watch that keeps time okay. However, the timer functions worked only for a few days and then became inoperable. I don't use the timer on the watch at all, but it is annoying that it broke so soon after I bought it. I have received several comments on the beauty of the watch. It is a good looking watch and people will notice it. It is just the right size.
on September 27, 2014
I get compliments on this watch non-stop.

My only complaint is the band. I have this same watch in red and blue colors and the band is thicker.
The band that comes on the black ones is very skinny along with the band loops.
The face is a bit of a scratch magnet, but what watch isnt if you wear it often enough.

I'm 33 years old and get a ton of compliments when wearing it. Chicks like it!

Nice watch though.. It looks great for any occasion. Very classy and budget friendly.
on February 3, 2015
I ordered this watch as a gift for my husband to give to him on Father's Day last year. The strap was scraped so I returned it & got a similar watch. Customer service was super helpful. No problems at all. I can't give this watch a 5star because I didn't keep it. But 4 stars for the service I received and the quick arrival of both watches
on January 20, 2012
At this price, your'e not saving any money. your'e actually spending $10 more on shiping with this vendor! michaelkors.com will ship it to you for free at the same sale price. So just go there.
on December 7, 2013
I brought this watch for my dad. I was excited that I received it in time for his birthday! I was pleased with the watch as well as the wrapping it was shipped it. I'm a fan of Micheal Kors and this watch is definitely a contribution to why I'm a fan.
on September 22, 2010
I noticed this watch on another guy and was so impressed with the way it looked, I just asked where he got it. I went and bought it (Michael Kors store in San Diego) and have enjoyed wearing it ever since. I'd say at least once a week I get a compliment wearing this watch; people always notice it. I have a small wrist and the watch band has enough holes that I can adjust it so it fits perfectly.

My only issue with the watch is - like another poster mentioned - some functionality no longer works. Basically, there is a button on the side that, when pushed, brings the second hand back to 12 so you can begin timing. When I push the button now, it brings it back to 11.5. But, wasn't a big deal for me. The watch still keeps time and looks good, so wasn't a big deal to me.
on November 18, 2013
I first went to Macy's to take a look at the watch in person, and knew I 100% had to buy it. I thought the rubber band would look terrible, but it actually looks pretty good on it, and is very comfortable. The face of the watch is absolutely gorgeous, and against sunlight, it glimmers and looks like it's made out of diamonds! I have gotten many compliments on this watch already (I've had it for a week now), with probably more to come! You can dress it up, wear it casually- works both ways! The watch has a nice weight to it- not too heavy, not too light (and cheap feeling). It feels like it's an expensive watch, even though it's a middle of the line watch (I consider anything more than $500 to be high end).

Amazon has the watch for the cheapest so far that I've seen (including taxes), as of this post, just as an FYI. And yes it is authentic from Amazon (for those that are wondering).
on March 19, 2015
My fiance loved this watch and wears it often, I gave it to him as a Christmas present. The shipping was fast and the product was top quality considering I am an avid Michael Kors wearer/shopper. LOVED IT! Thank you.
on April 17, 2013
I bought this watch as my first step into 'Non-Digital Casio" level of watches. I picked this particular one due to style and of course the MK name. It is a great everyday watch that I can wear in the office, and easily doubles as a decent watch for the nights out. I've gotten many comments on it in both settings.

Everything has held up so far after a few months of daily use. All functions work well. The strap is of a rubber/poly-urethane look to it, but it has proven to be both comfortable and to not retain any scratches or scuffs if you bump into anything.

Overall, I'm very satisfied and would buy from this brand again.