Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK5719 Women's Chronograph Camille Stainless Steel Bracelet Silver Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 19, 2013
My daughter had chosen a different MK silver watch originally, I picked this one and she decided this was her favorite. While both were very nice, this watch has a classic style that works for any occasion. Again, after shopping around, found the best price right here- thanks again Amazon.com!
on May 22, 2013
Beautiful watch, was going to get this watch but in the version with rhinestones... Very glad that I didn't, I LOVE this watch. It's beautiful and classy.. Love it
on May 14, 2013
I've been wanting this watch for a while . I'm so glad I got it !!!!! It is great for every day and it is fabulous when dressed up for an evening out . You can't go wrong with this one !
on May 8, 2013
I love big face watches. I was given this watch as gift for Mother's Day. What a nice surprise!! This watch is beautiful and perfect. When I wear it compliments keep coming.
on November 27, 2013
I really do love this watch. I love the roman numerals on the dial and the "boyfriend" size. Forewarning, it is heavy, but I don't mind at all :)
review image
on August 7, 2015
Finally reviewing after almost a year and a half! I love, love, love this watch!!! Best watch I have ever had. It's perfect for every single day. I wear it with everything from tie dye t-shirts to a black dress for performances, business casual, dresses for work and everything in between. It goes with whatever I'm wearing and I get compliments on it constantly. I have had it for almost a year and a half now and after daily wear from morning until bedtime doing whatever life calls for, it looks like I just took it out of the beautiful box it came in.

It is on the large size, but that is my personal preference. The quality is fabulous and it actually looks like a much more expensive watch. I chose this one over the one with more "bling" for the versatility. It just comes off as solid.

I would recommend this watch to anyone. Treat yourself or someone else. I promise I don't sell these.

"Oh no, these babies sell themselves." - Joey Tribiani, Friends (haha)
on December 2, 2014
This watch is WAY more beautiful than the photos here give it credit for. It's brilliant, perfectly weighted, and a great starter watch for those interested in getting into watches with larger faces.

I received this as a gift and could not be more happy with it. I get tons of compliments on it, and honestly, I can't stop looking at it!

One thing to note, most women will need to get a few links removed, but this is super easy to do from home with a mallet and a small screwdriver.

Another thing - this is not the "Bradshaw" style watch, rather it is a "Camille" style, so if you are looking specifically for that, you might need to keep searching, but honestly, I think this one looks better.
review image
on April 11, 2013
Absolutely Loveeee this watch it was such a great buy, great weight to it, Very Classy, and Very durable!!! Stunning to look at and have received lots of compliments for it. Would Highly Recommend!!!
on June 14, 2013
This watch is beautiful. It has great weight, I love the Roman numeral face, classic styling, would highly recommend it.
on March 12, 2013
I have been looking for a watch for a long time, and finally decided on this one.... so happy with it!