5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loved it. Excellent quality,great size, and can be dressed up or down.
Published 7 months ago by Slater

2.0 out of 5 stars not really worth it
Published 12 months ago by Dan Casanova9

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, December 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding watch, August 23, 2013
An outstanding watch for the price. Very very comfortable on the wrist. Looks great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a black watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, December 10, 2013
My boyfriend loves this watch that I bought him for his birthday! It's gorgeous but the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't tell the time in the dark....but who wear watches to tell time?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, buy! Super happy!, July 16, 2011
This watch was the perfect gift for my husband, he loved the size and the color. Its a perfect sized men's watch. Definetely reccomend it

2.0 out of 5 stars not really worth it, July 9, 2013
I bought this watch for myself on my birthday( June 15), shipping was fast, and it was nicely packaged so it arrived in amazing condition. I have worn it about 6 or so times, and I honestly rather wear my cheap casio or timex watches. Contrary to what I had been led to believe, the black finish will start to chip off very very easily, and you can tell right away! I wouldn't buy this watch unless you only plan to put it on once a month for really exclusive occasions. I won't wear this to school, work, clubs, or just on a normal day. It is heavy, so if you're not into heavy watches, I wouldn't reccommend this. I am selling it on craigslist for $120 maybe someone will want it. Also, it's impossible to tell time without any sort of decent lighting around. It is also really uncomfortable and you have to strap it really tight to your wrist in order to keep it from sliding around back and forth since it's so heavy. The overall size of the watch is fine, the straps seem a little cheap, and forget about washing your hands with it! Haha. This watch is seriously a pain in the butt to wear, and I wouldn't reccomend it, especially for $150. I spent a lot of time searching for a nice blacked out, quality watch that I could wear everyday during normal circumstances and this is not it! I found a nice casio chrono dive watch that glows in the dark and seems more durable for $17 so there you go! I'll be buying that today :)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch you can wear for every occassion, May 16, 2011
This is a nice watch for all occasions. I've received many compliments. The only con I have is that it does not glow in the dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, April 20, 2014
I like this watch a lot. I bought it for myself so I have to wear it on the tightest notch since it was meant for a mens wrist.I love the blacked out look but yes it does make it harder to see. It is heavy but after wearing only a few times I'm used to the feel of the weight. I bought if for work because the silicone strap is perfect for work as a nurse when I have to wash my hands constantly. Arrived quickly and nicely packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's watch, March 9, 2014
This was a great gift for my boyfriend. It was packaged very well and shipped fast! This is a very nice, sleek watch. I give two thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars LoveThisWatch, March 9, 2014
I bought this watch for my boyfriend birthday I ordered it on a very tight schedule and still received it on his bday and he loved it and so did I.... I really recommend this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, January 16, 2014
This watch is $225.00 at the store and I was able to get it for $140.00!!!

I was looking for an ALL black watch for awhile and I am glad I finally pulled the trigger on this one. I have only had this watch a week and already, I have been getting a lot of compliments. The watch is very comfortable wear and can be dressed up or down. I would recommend this watch to anyone.

Michael Kors Watches Dylan