5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!
I saw my hairstylist wearing it and it looks soo beautiful!! Its one of those "i just have to have it!!" Yes, and i have it!! If you like big bulky man looking watch this will fit you! Plus, it's Rose gold which fits for summer. I do get a lot of compliments for this watch.
Published on April 12, 2011 by guardanu

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but piece broke/fell off on 2nd wear.
Purchased this watch (from the seller 'Jomashop') as a present for my girlfriend.

Published on September 16, 2012 by Leon

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but piece broke/fell off on 2nd wear., September 16, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches Ladies Dylan Glitz Chronograph Rose Gold Dial Watch (Apparel)

Upon her 2nd wear, we noticed the bottom pusher had fallen off somehow (the bottom pusher was left untouched). No physical activities were done while she wore the watch, nor did she bump the watch into anything. We contacted Jomashop in hopes of a replacement, or at the very least a replacement part. Got a response that their warranty doesn't cover external damages and that I should bring it to a jeweler in hopes they have the necessary part to fix it.

Having purchased several other items from Jomashop, and even referring friends and family to their shop, I expected a quality product. Am severely upset with their lack of help. This will be the last time I ever purchase from their shop.

1.0 out of 5 stars A disastrously shoddy product and even worse customer service, May 7, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife's birthday via Amazon. Within a few months, the pin holding the watchband broke off. Something you'd think would be fairly easy to resolve. I tried to contact the seller and was asked to mail it in. I thought, "It's a freaking pin! I should be able to find one myself faster than I can snail mail it. I took it to a watch shop and was told it was a "Special" kind of pin.
I then sent it to a watch repair specialist and was charged $20 to be told that this watch had been discontinued and the part was unavailable.
I took it to the MIchael Kors store and did they back up their product? No, they offered to sell me another watch. The same exact watch that was supposedly discontinued.
By this time the Amazon return policy had expired and I am left trying to fix this luxury watch myself using a piece of brass wire and a soldering iron.
My wife has been pining for this watch, while I scramble about trying to get it fixed for her.
Michael Kors may know fashion, but he sure doesn't give a crap about his customers once he gets your cash.
If I could say one thing to him, before you put your name on a product, make sure you check that the planned obsolescence of the product is a little less blatant. A $270 watch should be able to replace something as simple as a watch band pin without having to go to hell and back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Customer Service, July 20, 2012
I requested 2 day delivery. The day before it was to arrive I contacted this seller and they told me the product was shipped to Amazon and they needed to unpack it and then ship it to me and that is why it is delayed. I called Amazon about this and was informed that this is completely false information as the merchandise is to be shipped directly from this seller. I then called the seller and they told me this item was on back order, I then confronted them with these emails and what Amazon said and the rep got mad and said a back order can mean an hour, a day or a week. He put me on hold to look into it, finally returned took my number and I have yet to hear from them. Needless to say I cancelled this order due to the lies I was told. Everyone take note before you buy from this seller, they can not be trusted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and keeps time well however..., March 2, 2013
TheDoc (Waterbury, Connecticut USA) - See all my reviews
In less than 90 days of very limited wearing, three of the stones on the bezel have already fallen off and the there are areas where the gold plating in discolored. This is not an inexpensive watch and these issues should not have happened.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for your reviews, January 2, 2014
Everyone I want to thank you for your reviews. My anniversary is coming up and I saw this watch on the Michael Kors site and fell in love with it and thought this would be a great gift for my wife.
Reading all of your reviews on the defects and problems that you are having, I contacted Michael Kors and found out the all Michael Kors watches are protected from the original date of purchase by a two-year international warranty which does cover the Jems that many of you have reported that have fallen out of your watches.
So as a result of your reviews I've decided to spend a little more and get this watch directly from Michael Kors this way if I have any problems I can deal with them directly.

Thanks again for helping me make the best decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!, April 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Rose Gold Watch, May 3, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this watch. It is classy enough to be worn when you dress up, yet looks great with a casual look as well. The crystals around the bevel add to the overall look of the watch and reflect light wonderfully. The band can be adjusted by having a jeweler remove links for a custom fit. I love the subtle rose gold metal, it is more muted than the picture shows. Just beautiful. It's heavy, but that is so in fashion now. A perfect gift, or a little splurge for yourself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning Seller and Manufactor doesn't care about the customer, just wants to make money off you selling a defective product., October 30, 2013
It's been over 6 months. I have been more than patient. This equipment was faulty I shouldn't have to wait this long. When I first sent the watch back in May the sellr stated , it would be 4-6 weeks for a replacement. My diamond bezel came off and the whole face plate of the glass on the watch. I have read other review of different things falling off the watch not too long after the customer purchased it. So it's very clear it's not just my watch that this has happened. My concern is the business ethics, and making sure the customer it taken care of. I don't feel like there is any type of urgency although my money was quick to be withdrawn. Now that everyone got their money helping me and replacing a faulty product that cost $300 doesn't mean anything. That's not doing good business, I keep getting put off week by week month by month. It will be a year in February since I purchased this watch. When is the customer left with being taken care of and satisfied here? It looks like people are just in business to take people money and not take care of them when a product is obviously defective. A normal and defective free product would not just come apart like this. I paid for the watch because of the look and the brand thinking it was of good quality. Now to come 6 months later taken advantage of. This is not right and customers should know what this product and seller is about. If you are working with Michael Kors it doesn't seem like you are working for your customer. I am very dissatisfied and unhappy with being taken advantage of. Don't buy this product or any other Michael Kors product you could be in my situation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be a Fake !!!, October 19, 2011
My wife has this watch for a few months and already had black marks on it. It seens to be a fake, not original michael kors watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Crystal Bezel watch, January 23, 2012
I bought the watch from Jomashop and the item was shipped quickly and I received it in about a week. The watch is beautiful, although I did notice a very tiny chip on one of the links which isn't noticeable but I would have preferred that it came in perfect condition. I just hope the chip won't get any bigger. Also,I've read in some reviews (from department store websites) that the rose gold plating rubs off and the stones fall off. Hopefully I won't experience that but we'll see how this one holds up. For now, I'm just glad I did not purchase it at retail price.